Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD Taxpayers To Pay $144M To Teach English To Illegal Alien

Mobtown USA has learned the cost to Maryland taxpayers for providing English instruction to children of illegal aliens has skyrocketed from $5.9 million in 1994 to $144 million for fiscal year 2009, according to a new report by Maryland's Legislative Services.

The report was ordered by the General Assembly to try and get a handle on the costs associated with the influx of illegal aliens into the Free State.

For rest and link to the 200-page report:

http://mobtownusa.typepad.com/my_weblog ... ay-14.html

How many miles of road could have been repaved, how many new community swimming pools could have built, or schools built or remodeled etc. for $144,000,000? What a waste.

Build the fence and enforce the laws now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unacceptable! Why in the world are we paying for anyone to learn English when a condition of legal immigration is that one have a basic comprehension of the English Language.

I believe it's time to challenge the court decisions which have held illegal invaders have a right to a K-12 public education. This policy is creating problems, fiscally, but also socially in that these ilegal invaders are not entitled to work in this country anyway.

Let them go to school in their countries of orgin
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€

The thing about it is that the state is in a fiscal crisis and taxes where hiked to record levels. Yet, there's always money for illegals, who do not pay taxes in most cases!

La Raza, Mecha, MATT organization, and all other similar organizations should have volunteers and teach English at no cost to all ages.

Foreign consulates, instead of meddling in U.S. laws, should give free English classes.

It's time for them to focus on CONSTRUCTIVE actions for a change.

Bill Clinton's Executive Order 13166 IMPROVING ACCESS TO SERVICES FOR PERSONS WITH LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY needs to be abolished.

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
    Ronald Reagan
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

[quote="lccat"]The ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€
    "

I have lived in Maryland all my life and I am SOOOO READY LEAVE THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING STATE!

Senators Mikulski and Cardin suck.

I guess I have to write them and ask WHY my tax dollars are being used to teach hispanics, most of them illegal aliens, the English language.

Let THEIR hispanic groups spend THEIR money to teach them.

Its a double whammy. Not only do Maryland tax payers have to pay for this, but Maryland also contributes to THEIR organizations, such as MD CASA, LaRaza, etc. It makes me sick!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is just the beginning.

The parents have NO desire to learn or speak English and no desire to be United States Citizens. They wish to remain citizens of their "home" country.

These ILLEGALS are much different from past Legal Immigrants’, they do not want to be Part of the United States. They want to take over the United States for a Foreign Power(Third World Country) under that Government's direction and assisted by United States Citizens of the same heritage as their Third World Country not to mention our elitist politicians and their elitist contributors.

[quote="miguelina"][quote="lccat"]The ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€