http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wtopic&f=6

The media effort to hurt U.S
By DON SNYDER
Monday, January 01, 2007

The Dec. 25 Christmas message on the editorial page of the Register (“Presidential tidings to a nation at war”) was a real disappointment for a local paper.

I expected a message about Christmas being a Christian holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus, but instead we get a guest editorial by Jon Meacham about glorifying ex-presidents at Christmastime and how we should accept war during this time.

While writing this paper, I took time out to watch the “Tom Brokaw Reports” on NBC. He had a special glorifying illegal immigration, and to my amazement, he stood in front of an illegal business that forges documents and watched illegal immigrants coming out with falsified Social Security cards. Where were the police? If I was a known forger, the police would throw me to the ground, handcuff and drag me to jail, as is done on other TV specials.

So what does the TV special have to do with the Christmas editorial? Both Tom Brokaw and Jon Meacham are members of the rogue Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR’s 4,200 members mainly reflect the resources needed by the ruling class to maintain their power purposefully for the overthrow of the Constitution and American sovereignty. The CFR has as its main goal at this time to numb the American people into compliance with the ruling class to justify the conversion of our republic into the North American Union. They are using their control in all forms of media to do just that.

Vice President Dick Cheney was the director of the CFR. He has kept that little secret from the public for years because of the controlled media. There are lots of high-ranking members of government involved in the CFR, as well as members of the press.

What is distressing is that our local newspaper is dumping a huge number of editorials written by CFR syndicated columnists. There have been several in December alone. Is this a local conspiracy? Communicating some time back with the Register’s editor, Bill Kisliuk, he says “no.” Part of the problem is the CFR members hide their membership from the public and other colleagues so they can continue their dirty work unnoticed.

Even though the CFR keeps their active records secret, their membership is public. The roster of members is listed in the published version of their annual report. To make it easier for the public to know who’s who, a number of Web sites post the roster. Also, several paperback books like “The Insiders” include the roster.

Since there are thousands of journalists in the U.S.A. and only less than 200 of those are CFR members, the probability of seeing one of their articles appear in our local paper should be only two or three times a year. To help Mr. Kisliuk and other editors weed out the un-American articles, the Web site www.geocities.com/zembmor98/cfrroster2006.html posts the 2006 CFR roster.

So, editor, lots of good Americans will now be watching you. If we see anymore CFR articles, we know you are part of the conspiracy to abolish our Republic.

(Snyder lives in Napa.)