Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Meg is Getting Slammed on TALK TO MEG

http://talktomeg.ning.com/

Lately, I have been thinking about the fall elections in California. I have decided how to vote. I am going to write in Mickey Mouse for governor. You see, it doesn't really matter.

If Jerry Brown wins, we will get the same old crap, and if Meg Whitman wins, we will get the same old crap.

Meg lost me when she was caught talking to English-speaking groups one way and to Spanish-speaking groups another way. She reminded me of Arnold.

Arnold fooled me once in the same way. Shame on him. If I let Meg fool me again in the same way, shame on me. It doesn't really matter anyway because California is doomed (and Arnold, who I voted for once, facilitated it). No one can save us (except maybe Mickey Mouse).

Vote Chelene Nightengale for Governor, she would be at least as good as the other two clowns running, and better than Mickey Mouse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: Meg is Getting Slammed on TALK TO MEG

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    http://talktomeg.ning.com/

Lately, I have been thinking about the fall elections in California. I have decided how to vote. I am going to write in Mickey Mouse for governor. You see, it doesn't really matter.

If Jerry Brown wins, we will get the same old crap, and if Meg Whitman wins, we will get the same old crap.

Meg lost me when she was caught talking to English-speaking groups one way and to Spanish-speaking groups another way. She reminded me of Arnold.

Arnold fooled me once in the same way. Shame on him. If I let Meg fool me again in the same way, shame on me. It doesn't really matter anyway because California is doomed (and Arnold, who I voted for once, facilitated it). No one can save us (except maybe Mickey Mouse).
    The only hope for Caleeeeeeeeeefornia was Steve Poisner. Meg Is heading right back down the "amnesty" path,and Jerry Brown Is an ancient artifact. California voters must have an average I.Q of 10 when It comes to smart political choices. They listen to the MAINSTREAM MEDIA SPIN,and then they vote accordingly. They have NO CLUE when It comes to the real Issues that effect their daily lives. California Is doomed now ! How about the other BAD DECISION of Fiorina ? DeVore would have been the best choice. Now It looks like Boxer will be re-elected Time to move to ARIZONA

Sad to hear of the Meg Whitman pandering in Spanish.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)