Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEMORIAL AT THE ARIZ.CAPITOL FOR PERSONS KILLED BY ILLEGALS

JULY 30th MEMORIAL SERVICE AT THE ARIZ.CAPITOL FOR PERSONS KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

By RUSSELL PEARCE- ARIZONA STATE SENATOR

I am hosting several events at the State Capitol and I need your help. I need you to attend as many of these events as you can and if possible, volunteer. Here is the schedule of events:

July 30th Friday evening I will be holding a memorial service for all those have been killed by an illegal alien and maimed. The service will be officiated by Rev. Wayne Perryman and Maricopa County Sherriff Chaplin Jim Remington. This will start at 7 PM on the Senate Lawn. This is NOT a rally so please leave your signs and flags at home. We will have seating for 500 people so please come early to get a parking space and a good seat.

After the service we will walk over to Wesley Bolin Plaza for a candle light vigil for all our Military Veterans and those who have died in serving our country.

July 31st Saturday I am hosting an Immigration Summit at the Senate Building that will go from 9 AM to 3 PM. There are some really great speakers at this event. Go here for more information www.standwitharizona.org you can register there also.

Saturday night at around 6 pm after the summit I am hosting a rally with some really great speaker’s on the Senate lawn. Got this link http://standwitharizona.org/pages/agenda/ and see what we have planned and who is coming to this event.

To volunteer, please send and e-mail to patentreger@cox.net letting them know you would like to help out.

Also one thing you could do if you cannot attend or volunteer and that is consider having an American flag planted at the memorial service in your name. To plant a flag go to this link:

http://standwitharizona.org/pages/sponsorships/

This will help offset the amount it will cost us to host all these events. Please consider doing this. I hope to see many of you there at the capitol.

For Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness,

RUSSELL PEARCE - Arizona State Senator
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIOS INCLUIDE:

numbersUSA.com - FEDERATION for AMERICAN IMMIGRATION REFORM - RESISTNET.COM - StandWithArizona.org - GRASSFIRE NATION

(Tentative Summit Agenda as of July 9th - Subject to Change)

Friday, July 30th:

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM -- Memorial Service and Candlelight Vigil (FREE)

Arizona State Capitol - Senate Lawn-1700 W Washington St.

All patriots are welcome to attend these FREE events.

Saturday, July 31st: Summit Seminars at Arizona State Capitol

(LIMITED SEATING FOR SEMINARS - APPLICATION POSTED HERE)

*** TENTATIVE AGENDA - SUBJECT TO CHANGE***

Senate Chambers Hearing Room I Opening

Session 9:00-9:20 Opening Session Session I

9:30-10:20 John Eastman, Patrick Charles - The History, Purpose and Proper Application of the 14th Amendment

Session II 10:30-11:20 Michael Cutler, John Martin, - The True Cost of Broken Borders

Lunch 11:30-12:20 Q&A with Michelle Malkin

Session-III 12:30-1:20 Mason Weaver, Joe Hicks, and Rev. Wayne Perryman America’s Civil rights Legacy and the Immigration question John Martin, - The Economic Impact of Illegal Immigration

Session-IV 1:30-2:20 Maureen Wood, Fernando Trevino – Building Better Bridges to our Natural Allies Darla Dawald, Chad MacDonald Building an Unstoppable Coalition for Immigration Reform

Session-V 2:30 -

3:20 Patrick Charles, Mark Spencer- The Proper Role of State and Local Government in Immigration Enforcement Maureen Wood, Fernando Trevino, Katrina Pierson – Reaching Out to Diverse Communities

Closing

Session 3:30-4:00 Closing Session

6:00 PM -- 8:30 PM -- RALLY for SB 1070 and Legal Immigration (FREE)

Arizona State Capitol - Senate Lawn-1700 W Washington Street

All patriots are welcome to attend this FREE event.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn