Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Menendez says immigration bill leaves families behind

http://www.theobserver.com/articles/200 ... 145318.txt

The immigration legislation that was pulled from the Senate floor, stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey with too many amendments and then resurrected, has caused fierce debate across the country.

But for New Jersey’s own Sen. Robert Menendez, D-Hoboken, 53, the first Hispanic senator to represent the state, his mission remains clear.

Born in Manhattan to Cuban parents, the young Menendez grew up in Union City. On top of his game from the start, he graduated from St. Peter’s College and the Rutgers School of Law. He was elected to the Union City Board of Education at the tender age of 20. The rest of the story is a stellar rise to power, with a few bumps along the political road.

He spoke with The Observer Friday, just a day after Senate leaders resurrected the faltering bill.

“There are clearly very different and very passionate views on the bill. There are those people in the Senate who believe that nothing should be done except border enforcement and the deportation of an estimated 12 million people,â€
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Let's Leave Menendez Behind

'Nuff said.

Menendez, they can get in line with everyone else, we need alittle control here please, stop the bleeding heart crap!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    RED ALERT
    LAST DAY FOR DONATIONS HELP GET MILLIONS INVLOVED
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT
    ............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................[/b]
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=392574
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Under the system as currently devised, my family would never have been able to come to this country — a carpenter and a seamstress. I would not, then, have been able to become a U.S. senator,â€

[quote="camilleinchicago"][quote]“Under the system as currently devised, my family would never have been able to come to this country — a carpenter and a seamstress. I would not, then, have been able to become a U.S. senator,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="camilleinchicago"][quote]“Under the system as currently devised, my family would never have been able to come to this country — a carpenter and a seamstress. I would not, then, have been able to become a U.S. senator,â€

Excuse me, but the illegals are the ones who left their families not America. When the illegals come to america many start new families with other illegals. Why does Congress think that there are so many single family anchor babies? Any illegal who crosses the border should be given an option of being sterilized the first time and the second time they are caught they should be sterilized. That would stop many crossing the border and decrease the number of anchor babies born in american. This is not a humane measure but illegals crossing the border is not humane to americans.

Families left behind

Senator Menendez we can fix "the no family left behind problem" we will and can deport them all. They will once again be reunited with their familias in Mexico!

Re: Families left behind

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Senator Menendez we can fix "the no family left behind problem" we will and can deport them all. They will once again be reunited with their familias in Mexico!
    amen . . . is it me or has anyone noticed that those on the side of the illegals tend to be dense? Its as if they only see 1/2 of an issue and perpetually ignore the obvious solution. Its not like we want to keep the anchor babies or other illegal family members, send them all back in the long run it will save we the taxpayers billions of lives and dollars being usurped by this invasion.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Keep families together. Deport em all.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast