Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message received: "Immigrants' " kids unwelcome

Published: December 28, 2008 3:00 a.m.
    Message received: Immigrants' kids unwelcome
    Commentary by Sylvia A. Smith
    Washington editor

WASHINGTON – Russell Lee thinks I’m “an IDIOTâ€

[quote]C. Paul of Florida promised: “I’ll be acquiring a weapon this year because too many idiots like you continue to promote illegal aliens by granting amnesties.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I am getting up here on my soapbox, but listen and think about what I am saying here.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSES for the following comments!

[quote]Holly Meredith used capitalization for her emphasis: “AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, MS SMITH, YOU ARE NUTS.â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

... benefits of their talents.
    Yea, I'd like to see a study on that. I'm pretty sure the majority of anchor babies are not Ivy League material, and even less likely to finish junior high because they don't learn English. If they can't even speak it then you know they can't read or write either.

I want to know if anchor babies and children of foreign born non-immigrant parents present the highest rate of jr. high and high school drop outs, have children before 18 and out of wedlock, are welfare recipients, sex offenders, caught in possession of firearms, gang bangers, drug pushers/users, taggers, vandals, cock fighting, animal cruelty, violent and non-violent criminals. And how many are driving under age and/or without a license in an unregistered vehicle with no insurance and/or have caused accidents. Lastly, how many of these juvenile offenders go on to be adult offenders and escalate in criminal activity and severity of crime?

Most are taught by example of their parents to have no regard for the law or rules of the American society and to take what they can't have AND get what they can get with their anchor baby status and social security number.

Oh, don't waste your time on a study, just ask a high school principal and a juvinile probation officer, in a high illegal alien population area.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Message received: "Immigrants' " kids unwelcom

Here's my email to the idiot!

I just read your column called, "Message received: Immigrants' kids unwelcome."

I've tried to be exact so you will understand me and how wrong you are.

Do you give all your money and services away? I wonder, why then should America?

I find it HARD to believe with what people wrote you, which I TOTALLY agree with, that you don't get it?

What would you do if your country got over run by criminals coming here, having kids and then expecting that WE pay for it??? They take our peoples food, welfare, housing, water, space, and fuel.

Your Title,
    *It isn't immigrants kids! It's ILLEGAL immigrants anchor babies! GET IT!!! We like immigrants!

Wait till more real Americans lose their jobs, people that are not up on this raping of America will "get it" and they will be furious when a criminal has their job. Do you NOT get that illegal immigrants are slaves? For that reason alone YOU should want them to "fix" their own countries. Ours is broken too! We are trying to "fix" it and you and your illegals are our #1 problem.

If Amnesty is approved you WILL see MOD EDIT. We are sick and tired of all the illegal crimes, drugs, raping, murders, contagious diseases we had gotten rid of already, job stealing, hospital closings, jail and prisons filled, courts backed up, stolen identities, FREE lawyers tied up with NON-citizens, and the GOD DAMN ACLU. These bastards should be hung for treason!

The ACLU, which has NO rights anymore to the "A!" It should be "M" for Mexico!!!

Our schools are closing and the kids are "stupider" than any generation EVER! The education is watered down by NCLB, too many kids, not enough teachers. We ruined our schools to educate criminal illegals kids.

There are 40 million illegals and your illegal groups try to say it's 12 million, maybe 13. With Chain migration??? BE SERIOUS!

We have NO responsibility to give illegals ANYTHING!

I have a feeling nothing I have said makes any sense to you........
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Oh, don't waste your time on a study, just ask a high school principal and a juvinile probation officer, in a high illegal alien population area.
    I'm not sure you'd get the truth from them. They are more concerned about getting their state and federal money from putting bodies in seats....no matter what their immigration status is or their ability to learn is.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Paul of Florida also made a major mistake. He threatened ms Smith. There is a reason, a very good one, why W has such strict rules on this site. Threatening the lives of the media is never good for our cause. Even though it is often tempting to lower yourself to the level of mindless, emotional barbarian, once again, it will not help us win this fight. Any act of violence by individuals just leads credence to the false claims that we are a hate group.
    I didn't read into Paul's comment as a threat to her (Ms. Smith). I think he meant that he feels his town will be overrrun with a bunch IA law breakers and wanted to protect himself.

Upon reading it again-I can see where it might be inturpreted differently.

The initial reaction – from people who actually buy the newspaper – was pleasant, though not plentiful.
    People buy their paper? I bet sales are on a downward trend.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[quote]Another anonymous writer said, “These kids of the illegal immigrants have to learn the hard way that you do not get rewarded for breaking the law, even though their parents are the ones who brought them in.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Paul of Florida also made a major mistake. He threatened ms Smith. There is a reason, a very good one, why W has such strict rules on this site. Threatening the lives of the media is never good for our cause. Even though it is often tempting to lower yourself to the level of mindless, emotional barbarian, once again, it will not help us win this fight. Any act of violence by individuals just leads credence to the false claims that we are a hate group.
    I didn't read into Paul's comment as a threat to her (Ms. Smith). I think he meant that he feels his town will be overrrun with a bunch IA law breakers and wanted to protect himself.

Upon reading it again-I can see where it might be inturpreted differently.
    That is the problem, anything and everything we write can and will be twisted against us if possible. We need to take great care in how we word things or we are actually harming ourselves.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast