Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Like we give a rats butt about their resolutions. Hang them in the restroom with the TP.
    They need to walk outside and look around at the cesspool of a country they live in, then maybe they'd know why so many of their countrymen leave the disgusting dump they call home.
    I lived there for 3 years when my company moved a factory there, what an experience.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The only fence that will be built is a fence to keep Mexicans from returning to Mexico!

Seriously, it's beyond all imagination that the leader (and I use that term loosely) of the only super power on the planet is allowing this banana republic dictator to humiliate the US! Fox and Calderon sized up Jorge Bush from day one...they knew they had an imbecile who could be cajoled and manipulated like a monkey on a leash. He certainly did not disappoint them!

How can anyone undo the massive amount of damage from Bush's love affair with Mexico? I say it's irreversible damage.

xenophobia

GW Bush is the opposite of a xenophobe. This man I helped to elect has the interests of globalization and Mexico closer to his heart than he does America.
    I once admired him--since that time I have seen and heard so many statements from him that are not good for America that I gag on my vote for him. He stated that his nanny (illegal?) was an example of true mother love. His nephew speaks fluent Spanish (he is half Mexican) and touted for GW to get the Hispanic vote. The Bush Empire envisions this nephew as the semi-Hispanic prsident of the North American Union.
    If I am still alive at that time, I will fight it to my death......
    These people are the worst example of the elites.
    Again, I cannot believe that I was once an admirer. Check youtube and a few other sites. Check the registry of the CFR. Check the trucks Bush defiantly allows to enter this country against the express denial of our Congress. (Who also leave a lot to be desired.)
    God help America!!!!!!

xenophobia

Every once in a while, when I find my cup of anger at the current state of our country and elected officials running over, I turn on my humor to help me regain a semblance of the happy person I usually am.
    Today I deny I am a xenophobe. I do not play that or any other musical instrument. I tried the bigot, but my heart was not in it. I switched from music to gambling, but I found too many already there that played the race card. I then went to scuba, but many politicians on both sides had already flip-flopped enough for one century, (and it's only the 8th year). Well then, what about bicycling??? What? too many back pedalers already??
    Oh, my, what is left for a poor old man like me??
    What?? Oh, yes, I know Hillary is left--she is far left.
    I have it!!! I will start studying Spanish next week. I should be ready for the first Hispanic-American Presidential campaign in 2012.
    Ole', ole', and Diebold will help them. The only chad hanging will be my friend.
    done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so what now. AM I SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Are we really afraid of foreigners, per se?

Or are we actually rationally afraid of invasion?

Thus, we are not really 'xenophobic, but are actually
    epidromi-phobic, to use the Greek word for 'invasion'

or incursio-phobic, to use the Latin word for 'invasion'
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    If the desire to have U.S. immigration laws enforced makes me a xenophobic, than a xenophobic I am. Just get your f***ing people out of my country.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    ALL COUNTRIES EXPECT PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THEIR LAWS.
    Obviously you have not been visited very much of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That country is just unbelieveable...I can already picture these people traipsing through the halls of OUR congress and complaining about OUR xenophobic citizens, and threatening international intervention because we won't allow unconditional and numberless migration into OUR country.

Why don't they just traipse over to the UN and by pass OUR congress and complain where someone just might give a damn what they think.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    or incursio-phobic, to use the Latin word for 'invasion'
    I like this one better, I am Incursiophobic.

I suppose the people that support the invasion are Constitutional-phobic?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast