Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEX Mayor wants to treat American patients.

[size=150]Mexico city Mayor will offer plan for American patients to get treatment in Mexico City.â€

Mexico city Mayor will offer plan for American patients to get treatment in Mexico City.
    Sounds like another SSP tactic..first the trucks and now doctors. Ain't no way I'm letting any doctor other than an American doctor examine me or my family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better yet why doesn't he and the rest of Mexico try to keep Mexicans home (yeah right). Boy this sounds real fishy to me. Anything having to do with Mexico and Mayor Villaraigosa is suspicious.

MW
    Mexico, DF. The Mayor of Mexico City, Marcelo Ebrard, indicated that during his next visit to the United States, he will present to the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, as well as to the Chamber of Commerce of that city, a plan to let American patients come to Mexico to receive specialized medical services.
    Sounds like Ebrard has figured out a way to get some of those gringo dollars.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico, DF. The Mayor of Mexico City, Marcelo Ebrard, indicated that during his next visit to the United States, he will present to the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, as well as to the Chamber of Commerce of that city, a plan to let American patients come to Mexico to receive specialized medical services.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

WHO WANTS TO GO TO MEXICO FOR MED TREATMENT? NOT ME. WHY SHOULD WE WANT TO DO THAT? I CANT IMAGINE WHY THE OFFER IS EVEN BEING MADE. THEY DO EVERYTHING HALF AZZ....AND MEDICAL TREATMENT WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who will pay for the treatment of those patients who get their care in Mexico city?
    American insurance companies and he is hoping--Medicare and Medicaid.
    Will probably work out a deal with the insurance companies for cheaper billing. American health care is the best in the world and he wants us to go to Mexico for 3rd world care.

He may be trolling for plastic surgery too which the patient generally pays out of pocket for.

It is the duty of a citizen not only to observe the law but to let it be known that he is opposed to its violation. (Calvin Coolidge)
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Yep you are exactly right. One nation is the plan.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Open a Migrant house, would this happen to be a sancturary house, where illegals can not be arrested.

Like I would trust Mexico treat me , from the crime here caused by Mexicans/Latino's I'd say they want Americans dead, and I don't believe I will aid them by planting myself on their door step.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How about, the Mayor sends buses to the border and those who cross illegally for treatment can be sent to him?

Wouldn't it be nice if someone that side of the border offered to care for their people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast