Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Ambassador to USA

Dear Ambassador,
    48,000 American Citizens have been murdered by invaders from your Country. Your invader Citizens do not observe the rule of law. Millions of your invader Citizens have stolen Americans ID which create a major problem for our Citizens. Your invader Citizens march in our streets waving your flag and demanding rights. They are not entitled to civil rights. They are here illegally and that makes them criminals. This behavior is beyond arrogant.
    Your Citizen Invaders have overwhelmed our education system. Your invaders Citizens have bankrupted our health care facilities. Your invader Citizens have overwhelmed our criminal justice system.
    Your invader Citizens sent billions of US dollars out of this Country. We the American taxpayer are forced to support them by higher taxes.
    In addition to the above list of injustices, they lie and get food stamps, welfare, assisted housing , free University and government home loans. Your invader Citizens are leeches. Reputable studies have shown that your invaders contribute nothing to our Society. Cheap labor benefits Corporations. Taxpayers get hammered, Corporations get richer.
    We are enraged at our Government for not enforcing our laws. We are enraged at your Government for exploiting our Country by encouraging this invasion.
    You stated that Americans will have to accept this invasion. You are not dwelling in reality. American People are totally out of patience.
    You can help to defuse this intolerable situation by instructing all of your invaders to exit our Country immediately.
    Truthfully,

American

Bravo!!!!!

Post his e-mail address for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

shelvapreston, nice try. but all that your letter did was to update these scum sucking leaches that the invassion is going well. what they need to know is they are far from winning. we will not quit, give in or surrender. our forefathers spilled their blood for this country, the big dog still has some fight in it.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I wouldn't bother writing to these scumbags. It's a waste of time.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

shelvapreston,
    Rock on...!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

shelvapreston You Rock !

Every letter,email,fax,phone call potentially can make a difference !!!!!!!

At least he will know how one american feels
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

e-mail for ambassador

mexembusa@sre.gov.mx
    I lived in Mexico for several years. Trust me, letters to Mexican officials do make an impact. They are unaccustomed to being questioned. I had several problems with Gov't agencies in MX. I wrote scathing letters. I asked my next door neighbor to check my written Spanish. He was shocked. He was a Senator from Campeche. He asked his fellow Senators is they received nasty letters from constituents. They were shocked.
    And yes, I did get answers and solutions and apologies. Take the time to write. We can not afford to overlook any avenue of attack. If it does not help, it certainly does not hurt.
    Judging from what we are exposed to here in the US, it would be impossible to believe that Mexicans on the whole are very polite. Mexico is not the poverty stricken place that is often depicted. There is a middle class. Wages are not low compared to expenses. A nice apartment is P300 or US$30mo. Food is cheap. The street cleaning machine comes every night and residents do not throw trash on the ground. They do not break line and will invite you to proceed them. Yes, they do party hardy and often and loud. I lived on both the East and West coasts. I felt safer there than I do in FL. I keep in touch with Friends there. They do not approve of the invasion of the US. BUT they would never complain to their Government! The invaders do not represent the good aspects of MX. They are the scum.

Today four American Citizens told me that they could not make a difference...I asked each one of them "have you ever tried???"
    I was very upset by their clear apathy...and I told them...it was their duty to try...or our sons and daughters now and before have died in vain...and then I gave them organizations on the webs...and phone numbers
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother