Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Army Aggression?

OK folks. Things seem to be heating up down there! I fear for our border patrol agents. I think we should start contacting the national guard and let them know what is going on! Hell, the government probably isn't! I think they would be on our side! Go to www.americanpatrol.com to view. It is at the top of their page.

Mexican Army Aggression?
    American Border Patrol's Border Hawk Circles Action

Mexican Army Humvee left, BP vehicle right -- Screen grab from ABP Border Hawk UAV. (June 1)
    Took Aggressive Position
    Arizona/Mexico Border - June 1
    A Mexican Army Humvee was observed passing a stationary Border Patrol vehicle on the opposite side of the border. The Humvee immediately reversed course pulling onto a side road and behind cover. A number of troops were seen emerging from the Humvee, taking up aggressive positions against the BP vehicle. ABP UAV operator, a former Army sniper, recognized the move as aggressive and notified the BP Naco station. The BP vehicle then left the scene.
    Watch Requires Free Windows Media Player 9x
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

We're gonna be at war down there....any moment....Governor Perry is the best person to stop it dead in its tracks with Texas National Guard. TEXANS.....you can call your Adjutant General and express your opinions in addition to contacting the Governor. The Adjutant General is usually appointed by the Governor. I knew ours in Missouri long ago. He can then call the Governor. If you know some National Guard members, call them direct and let them know. It could rise up through them. What about the Texas Rangers? They are not equipped to fight armed military but are very well trained folks.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unless I read it wrong, this is taking place on the AZ border.

Did send info to a friend down there and will wait to see what he can ferret out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH MY....2ndamendsis....you're right!!

That means they been spotted on two borders since yesterday, Texas and now Arizona.

They are not prepping for the MMP....that's in Texas.

So....what are they prepping or spying for?

I fear we're on the verge of something.....Fox would not do this unless Bush said, "okey, dokey".

Do you think Fox would get this close to our borders with military humvees....hiding out when Border Patrol sees them.....without permission from their Fox Pals in Washington....would he?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This has been going on for years. I remember hearing about a few incidents like this where they actually shot at the Border Patrol back in 2000. And in 1985 they crossed the border and kidnapped a Texas family that shot at drug runners and only released them after a day or so.

This is an act of war, the Mexican soldiers should be shot on sight if seen on our side of the border or attempting to cross the border.

Frankly, ChrisF202--I agree with you....and we don't know at this point who is military and who isn't....just because people aren't in UNIFORM....doesn't mean a thing. Look around....there's your Enemy Army....They Are Already Here.

The powers that be already know that to get their Open Borders and the Great Continent Trade Union called the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas and their ultimate Globalism and Gobal Governance....they have to "take out" the Americans....because they know we'll never approve it.

We've discovered it; now we know; their gig is up; their plot exposed; so now what do they do?

Think about it.....

What do they do now?

Honestly, I don't think that DC would be that stupid. They're NOT stupid no matter how many jokes one wants to tell about Bush. He's a very smart dude.

I think that MEX is attempting to use INTIMIDATION which is a military strategy. The important thing is..........we don't have military on the border so that means they're focused ON CIVILIANS!!!

Personally, let them whistle Dixie.........a good percentage of Americans are known NOT to get inimidated but are actually known TO RUN TOWARDS THE PROBLEM. It will be very frustrating for the Mex. military, LOL. They're used to having their own population run away from them in great fear.

SURPRISE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If theres one thing worse then an angry American, its hundreds of angry Americans bearing down on your position ala San Jacinto.

If theres one thing worse then an angry American, its hundreds of angry Americans bearing down on your position ala San Jacinto
    CHRIS, I agree with you. I don't want to sound naive but I'm in touch with someone in AZ and he keeps me abreast of the general attitude in that area.

Not only would there be ANGRY LOCALS.......I believe that they'll be plenty of out of towners ready and willing to help out.

On a serious note, there are many American Vets watching closely and if Americans are in trouble, they'll be ready to jump in and do their part once again.

Testing the waters

I think these guys are testing our resolve at every turn. They are testing to see what the border patrol will do. They already have theh citizens on the border scared to death, now they want to see just what our agents are made of and what they can get by with. They are edging closer and closer. This has to stop NOW!

Well, we are not kids and we do not play when it comes to threats!

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast