Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Surprise..Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Both articles added to the homepage.

Alert going out shortly

Mexican army convoys bringing aid to U.S.-- Foreign Troops on US Soil!
    http://www.alipac.us/article693.html

Mexican Warship Carrying Troops and Supplies sent to Gulf States of America.
    http://www.alipac.us/article694.html

BY THE WAY... WHY IS THE SOURCE IN THIS ARTICLE HIDDEN? WHY IS THE VOICE ASSURING US NO MEXICAN TROOPS WILL POLICE US CITIZENS IS AFRAID TO BE KNOWN?
    "Foreign Troops on US Soil! " Terrorist Troops have been here for several years now.
    And they came in through the same door.DUH!
    If I am present when a "Mexican" tries to "Police" and "American" my part in the "Revolution" will start at that very moment. And I Am "ARMED".

Yep

The majority of us are armed! Keep a close watch on this one boys and girls!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Get these bums off our soil now. We don't need them or their crappy aide here. Foreign troops have no right being on our soil. Wake up America, your being invaded. Stop watching American idol or whatever is on MTV nowadays and get up and fight for your country. Stop allowing politicans to use a natural disaster as an excuse to allow for an invasion of our country and erosion of our sovereignty. Time to take America back. Kick the invaders out. Impeach this joke of a president.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know we are in a crisis state. We could use help from everyone. But was this necessary??

To me this is like pouring alcohol on the wounds of millions of Americans who have been so angry over illegal immigration. The best thing Mexico could have done for us would have been to take the 145,000 illegals in Louisiana home.

They can feed 7,000 from this Mexican military excursion into the U.S.

Texas is full. Why not take back thousands of illegal aliens so that we don't have to feed them at all.

It is my opinion that there is great ulterior motivation behind this action on behalf of Bush and Fox. I'm sure you guys agree. What is the outcome that they expect from it, other than making millions of Americans more disturbed. Is this supposed to be some sort of "statement"? If so, what EXACTLY is the statement??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our hurrican survivors also need the jobs these illegals are taking. If Mexico wants to help them they sould take back their illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12