Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican congresswoman says McCain is pandering for votes.

Even Mexican legislators can see through McCain's attempt to pander to Mexicans. McCain hasn't learned that kissing Mexican butts will not help his campaign.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/519874.html

The president of the House of Representatives, Ruth Zavaleta (PRD), considered that the republican candidate to the presidency, John McCain, only visited Mexico to be promote himself politically. In a press conference, the Congresswoman said that surely McCain believes that with this visit he will win the votes of the Mexicans that live in the United States and that have the possibility to vote.

"Surely this is a promotion done by the candidate, he believes that with this he will win over the votes of the Mexicans that have the possibility to vote in the United States, it seems to me that this is an act, more of a political promotion", she said.

To the question of reporters, Zavaleta said she hopes that the democratic candidate Barak Obama will also visit Mexico, she said with a smile.

Take off the rose colored glasses and see the other isn't sincere either. Atleast not REALLY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

in response to the Mexican legislator's comments......

"You think?"

If you are MEXICAN....looking for someone to just consider a MEXICAN vote....then you get what you ask for. MEXICAN.

Now consider a vote that effects all people and you might get somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    in response to the Mexican legislator's comments......

"You think?"
    ROFL my thoughts exactly

If they are Mexican votes then they aren't American votes....are they?

I wasn't here then....but did the German government give messages to Germans here trying to effect their votes? Chinese? French? Greek? Russian? Japanese? Italian? Polish? Seems to me that would have been a threat to our government. Don't think it would have been tolerated. Why now?

LegalLatina

tan verdad sus palabras

Yo te quiero

I think the big failure on both sides is more Latins here should be investing in Latin America whether it is a second or more generation American, legal immigrant or an illegal alien. If Lou Dobbs and Mitt Romney started trumpeting investment back where their father or wife are from we would see more Latins in general follow suit.
    With better pay and more jobs fewer would come here. I am active in the Virgin Islands and have helped to raise hurricane relief for the Dominican Republic. I have helped to promote programs in Mexico. There are people on the other side at rallies who say that I oppose illegal immigration because I do not care for Latins I know they are talking crap.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All this and he is losing the Latino vote by a greater than 2-1 margin to Insane Obama while losing the Republican base..... Brilliant 3rd world campaign strategy.

Surely this is a promotion done by the candidate, he believes that with this he will win over the votes of the Mexicans that have the possibility to vote in the United States, it seems to me that this is an act, more of a political promotion", she said.
    Was it that obvious?