Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consulate Sends Mobile Center Around State

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 14632.html
    Save | E-mail | Print
    Aug 13, 2006 9:45 am US/Mountain

Mexican Consulate Sends Mobile Center Around State
    (AP) EAGLE, Colo. Mexican nationals flooded downtown Eagle this weekend for a visit of a mobile Mexican Consulate.

About 500 Mexicans renewed passports or applied for new ones and signed up for consular identification cards, cards that prove they are Mexican nationals.

Mariana Diaz, the consul for political and economic affairs, in charge of the mobile consulate, said it visits about 10 cities in Colorado and Wyoming every year.

She said it is sometimes difficult for Mexican nationals to get to Denver.

(© 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was in Frisco Colorado ( 30 min fron Eagle Vail) and the entire town is infested with illegals. Every person in the McDonalds was (come on folks I KNOW the difference and so do you") The Wendy, Dominos Pizza, and the Outlet Mall was crawling with strollers and anchor babies.
    It started with the Mexican food place in Dillon about 3 years ago. I called Dominos for a Pizza and the guy who answered the phone spoke with such a heavy accent that I had to ask him to repeat himself. I asked him where he was from and he told me Costa Rica, I asked him if he was illegal and he said yes. I told him I was going to call ICE and he said "Go ahead they do nothing to me" *@&#*.
    I went over to Keystone Resort and they were all over working on the grounds.
    Property in that area is so expensive the locals can barely afford to live there. Now it seems the jobs that locals could get are taken by, in my opinion, illegals.

I called ICE to Report Dominos and couldn't get an answer. My tax dollars at work.
    This is why I am so frustrated with DHS and the other government agencies. The only job of government is to protect and defend the United States of America and enforce the laws of the land.
    I have tried to post the three places that I am sure of on wehirealiens, I put in the info, but the registration doesn't seem to work, I am going to keep trying.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn