Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consuls told to meddle in U.S. immigration debate

Felipe Calderon explicitly wants Mexican consuls to meddle in U.S. immigration debate

The only thing shocking about this is that he'd openly admit it:

[Today, Mexican president Felipe Calderon] asked his diplomatic representatives in the U.S. to participate in the public debate on immigration by appearing at public events, talking more to the media and working with nonprofit groups to promote Mexican immigrants' role in supporting the U.S. economy.

"The key is to neutralize this strategy of confrontation and discrimination that forms part of U.S. society's mistaken perception, and be able to newly focus arguments on the complimentary aspects of our economies," he said [to the consuls].

Several non-profit groups have direct or indirect links to the Mexican government, such as the ACLU, SPLC, AFSC, and MALDEF via membership in a group headed by Peter Schey, someone with a long list of links to that government. He also heads the Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law, which has been an occasional quote source for the MSM.

Another group is the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, whose president serves on an advisory council to the Mexican president. That group helped organize some of last year's illegal immigration marches, and is in turn linked not just to Rod Blagojevich but also to the Blue America PAC (run by some bloggers).

Another frequent quote source, the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials, has a direct albeit somewhat minor link to the Mexican government.

New Haven's Junta for Progressive Action is/was collaborating with that government and sued to block immigration raids. Kica Matos, their former president, now works for that city and pushed through their efforts to give ID cards to illegal aliens. And, she's married to Henry Fernandez of the Center for American Progress.

Needless to say, there are many others.

In fact, it's difficult to find a non-profit involved in immigration matters that doesn't have some sort of a link, whether direct or first or second-level indirect. When nonprofit groups are involved in immigration matters in the future, it will be even more difficult to tell whether they're speaking for the Mexican government or not, and it will be even more important to attempt to call them on any links they have. In some cases their public funding should be eliminated, and if it applies they should be requested to register under the DOJ's Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Also:

Calderon's instructions came two days after he accused U.S. presidential candidates of "swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican" posturing. He also warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007300.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you noticed how many 'hispanic' organizations there are out there? This isn't something that just sprung up when people finally began talking about illegal immigration - it's been in the planning for decades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He also warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.

This is laughable!!! Of course he wants no conditions imposed upon that money. Calderon is just as corrupt as every other Mexican government official and making a fortune from the drug and human smuggling trade.

The money they've been given for this so-called "anti drug package" is going to be used for anything but the "anti" part. Calderon and others are simply going to become instantly more wealthy and funds are going to be provided to enrich illegal operations....not combat them.

Don't even get me started on the unmitigated gall of Calderon interfering in the affairs of this country while demanding that this country stay out of Mexico's.

As far as I'm concerned, that money should be withdrawn and the door slammed right in Mexico's face with everything cut off. Sever all ties and relations.....period.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Have you noticed how many 'hispanic' organizations there are out there? This isn't something that just sprung up when people finally began talking about illegal immigration - it's been in the planning for decades.
    It's no accident and it's not a sporadic plunge into the northlands. It's a well orchestrated, well organized assault on our sovereignty. The motive of course is money. Now that the flow is slowing, we're seeing their organization simply ratchet up its "participation" in our political process. Time to cut this nation loose. In other words, it's time to sever diplomatic relations with them until they straighten up.
    '58 Airedale

Can foreign governments legally 'lobby' in federal government?
    Can "diplomatic representatives" be expelled for meddling in U.S. domestic affairs?

Have had enough of Mexico's interference in America's domestic affairs.

If I was a Republican presidential candidate, I would get the 'flu' the day of the debate.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Can foreign governments legally 'lobby' in federal government?
    Obviously they can - through the means of the ACLU, LULAC and so many other organizations that support illegals. All they have to do is make cash contributions to the organizations. TAKE THE NON-PROFIT STATUS AWAY FROM THESE "ANTI-AMERICAN" SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS!!

Can "diplomatic representatives" be expelled for meddling in U.S. domestic affairs?
    It is my understanding that unless there is a specific crime has occurred and criminal prosecution has proven, there is this issue called "immunity" that sometimes can be used.

Have had enough of Mexico's interference in America's domestic affairs.
    THAT'S FOR SURE!!! WE ARE A SOVEREIGN NATION AND THEY BETTER START LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SEE HOW BADLY THEY REFLECT ON THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD!!!

In my opinion there is not one candidate that at this point in time can not only address this issue the way that it should be BUT there are a lot of other issues for middle class America that they had better start planning on resolving!!

I would really like to see Lou Dobbs on the Presidential Candidates choices!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I don't know if I can post anything here in response to this content, for my country, lest I violate my agreement to this site. Especially after just leaving another discussion about GWB's daughter calling him the "Leader of the Free World..."

Allowing the Illegal, quite well choriographed, Invasion of our country, and just in the past 7 years, has set records for all time Immigration numbers. The Removal of the Habeas Corpus Rights, to the now pending vote on the S. 1959 EVISCERATES FREE SPEECH Bill, and all the spy laws in between, and lest I am allowed to say anything about the North American Union Agreement, they've been sneaking in the back door... I'd say it's here my friends !

WE THE PEOPLE are witnessing history. The taking over of the United States, and the Sheeple of America just stood there and let it happen. But in my own personal opinion, it hasn't fully manifested itself yet. They're still in the 'sneaking stages.' You know, like snakes in the grass, slithering.

I believe a full bore, knock 'em out Jack, grass roots effort on the American People is in a most dire need right now. Like the grass roots effort that took place and STOPPED the state of N.Y's Governor from issuing drivers licenses.

Since Washington has turned a deaf ear to America, WE need to send a strong message ! Like, Sir, you have been awarded a weeks paid vacation in the country of your choice, [either China or Mexico] and a special vacation award to the White House and it's staff to Iraq or Iran, and this 'Pink Slip' Visa will ensure that you are never allowed in the United States again !

So when you hear a big DOOR SLAM, on your way out, know that WE THE PEOPLE, will not tolerate any more the likes of your kind on American soil. Away with you I say ! Away with you !

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

Even small town Iowa has these groups. Some kind of plague?