Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people live to spend America's money. And when we do invest in Mexico, like buying real estate and building up a retirement community, they cry and whine that we are stealing their "beautiful land" and forcing the poor out of the communities WE BUILT down there. I can't find the past article that went into detail on that subject. There is absolutely no end to their demands.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

He's sounds pretty desperate! It's not going to happen, we are not the cavalry for Mexico! A merger of our country with theirs would be a disaster, no thank you!!

We like hotdogs and Apple pie north of the border!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    He's sounds pretty desperate! It's not going to happen, we are not the cavalry for Mexico! A merger of our country with theirs would be a disaster, no thank you!!

We like hotdogs and Apple pie north of the border!!
    SHOOT! We don't even have cavalry for us!!

YUP on the hotdogs & apple pie!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is how I visualize the NAU.........

Neighbor #1

Neighbor #2

Neighbor #1 lives right next to Neighbor #2. Neighbor #1 thinks they should combine their properties in order to benefit both neighbors.

I'm not sure what Canada would be....maybe this?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

OK Mr. diplomat, here is how you can have the "NAU". End corruption in Mexico. Teach evey Mexican to read and write English. After that, apply to become a US territory, and swear to abide by and uphold the US Constitution. Once the average income in Mexico equals 75% of the average US income, you can petition to become US state #51.

Until then, I don't care if trade with Mexico is "paralyzed". There are plenty of adult, responsible countries in the world willing to trade with the US.

I'm sending a copy of this article to my congressman, Duncan Hunter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am unable to read the sign in the picture of neighbor #1, could somebody please translate it into spanish for me.

"People of peace can't build walls between each other,"
    You want to make a bet? Watch us.

Mexico has no idea how to pull itself out of the dump, so they are hanging onto our coat tails.

I didn't take them to raise, and I never buy anything made in Mexico...so therefore I do not need them.

They better get some intelligent people in their government and figure out how to build their country around all the riches they have!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I wonder if any of the leaders of LARAZA, the racist group, are on the mexican government payroll in any capacity?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast