Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Education In Texas

Mexican Education In Texas
    Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: August 18, 2007

NOTE: click on http://www.charlotteconservative.com/in ... -in-texas/ and watch the infuriating video, but be sure to take your blood pressure meds first.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school had an assembly where all the students of this public US school attended. The pledge of Alligence to Mexico was recited and the kids were all handed Mexican flags to wave in the name of Mexican culture.

And yes, this is a public elementary school.

“A radio station in Houston has posted on its website two video clips of a Texas elementary school “diversityâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See my signature quote below.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

"But Amy said she got “glaresâ€

This reminds me of other things about Texas education. About 2 years ago, something was going around requiring Principals at schools to learn Spanish. I don't know if that ever went through or not. Surely, that would really create a stir.

Also, there had been a push for bi-lingual education and supposedly Texas was the leader in this movement. Gosh darn-it let's learn one language fluently first! Then add the 2nd language. I am very much against bi-lingual education. It's great for students who are speakers of other languages, but it's a set back for native English language speakers.

Love your quote American Girl. So true!

Isn't the sentence Mexican Education an oxymoron?
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Mexican education here? How about some Mexican education in Mexico? I'm reading where one of the reasons some of them are rubbing so many of us the wrong way and getting into trouble here is that they aren't educated much down there. See today's VDARE front page for yet another piece on that issue, but I've seen it elsewhere. Many have the equivalent of our 6th grade education, and many don't even have that. Some are not even fluent in Spanish. I know they have colleges and universities, but it's like India - most kids don't have a prayer of going.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    The US is going to hell in a hand basket .... I fought in Vietnam and this is what I was fighting for!!!!

George Bush and our do nothing Congress should be tried for treason ...

I intend to email this to everyone I know ... I encourage others to do the same.

It was a rule at DISD (Dallas School District) that all principals speak spanish. The large majority of DISD Principals were non-hispanic and I believe after some scandals came to light the policy was thrown out.