Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Fed police officer arrested on I-40

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 0660901002

Mexican police officer arrested on drug possession

From Staff Reports

A Mexican federal police officer was arrested yesterday on Interstate 40 in Williamson County after drug dogs found marijuana inside a passenger bus.

The bus was stopped for following another vehicle too closely, the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office reported. The driver gave sheriff’s deputies permission to search the bus, and a drug-sniffing K-9 found 13 pounds of marijuana inside a piece of luggage.

Police say the luggage belonged to a passenger named Alfonso Barrutia Dela Torre, 31, from Tempindy, Mexico.

Agents from the Immigration and Customs Service/Homeland Security were summoned to the scene. ICE agents identified Torre as a Mexican police officer.

He is being held without bond at the Williamson County Criminal Justice Center in Franklin, with charges of possession of a Schedule VI drug for resale, and criminal impersonation (Torre initially gave a false name to sheriff’s deputies).

Five other passengers on the bus have also been detained for being in the U.S. illegally.

For details, see tomorrow’s Tennessean.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

That's four pieces of news from the Nashville area alone today. This last article should raise some eyebrows.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

That's just down the road from where I live. Just one of Mexico's finest trafficking drugs.......unbelievable.....I think this nation is swimming in drugs from the illegal trafficking. That issue ALONE is enough to seal the borders.

I love how they stop for one guy.. find out it's a Mexican Police officer and decide... hey what they hell let's check out the rest of the bus and then what do you know? More illegals found on the bus... ARGH! this is so frustrating