Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican flag at Oregon Employment Office*PICTURES*

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Call those clowns immediately and demand they take that flag down. It is highly offensive, discriminatory and anti american to display a foreign flag over that of the red, white and blue. Don't let these traitors get away with this. Big businesses continue to flaunt there anti americanism in our faces, DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello

I just spoke with a Mr. Roger Rutledge at that office and he said obviously I had not been in the office today because if I had I would see that the situation had been taken care of and that he appreciated my call.

This was after I quoted the Federal illegality of placing the flag higher than the USA flag and also told him it was a Class C misdemeanor in Oregon to display it that way as well.

He thanked me very much for the call and I told him I appreciated him taking care of it and that I expected not to hear that it had been moved again in the future. He assured it would not. He would not say if it had been moved down or removed totally. He invited me to see for myself. That would be difficult for me to do since I live in NC.

Anyone in Oregon willing to go check it out?

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    I just spoke with a Mr. Roger Rutledge at that office and he said obviously I had not been in the office today because if I had I would see that the situation had been taken care of and that he appreciated my call.

This was after I quoted the Federal illegality of placing the flag higher than the USA flag and also told him it was a Class C misdemeanor in Oregon to display it that way as well.

He thanked me very much for the call and I told him I appreciated him taking care of it and that I expected not to hear that it had been moved again in the future. He assured it would not. He would not say if it had been moved down or removed totally. He invited me to see for myself. That would be difficult for me to do since I live in NC.

Anyone in Oregon willing to go check it out?
    Good to hear. Hopefully he will live by his word. We'll see.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe

I suggest we all email the Oregon Attorney General, the Governor and the Senators and HoRs from the district that office is located in and let them know they are breaking the law in that office. That we know it and we expect action to be taken as in denial of State and Federal funding. Might help, couldn't hurt.

Chamber of Commerce, Mayor's Office, City Council, County Officials, anyone holding any office in that city would be good, also. When faced with losing funds, it's amazing what actions people will take! State offices, buildings, prisons cannot even lower their flags to half staff until the Governor of the State orders it done -- so don't tell me who has the power to STOP this! The Governor's desk is where the buck stops!

By the way, the State purchases every flag flown in every State office and Building in any State or it CANNOT be flown! Did you know that?

Who paid for the Mexican flag? Inquiring minds want to know..........