Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Gov Gives Instructions Money to Border Crossers

Kerry Fox Live! » Mexican Government Gives Instructions, Money to Border Crossers
    http://kerryfoxlive.com/wordpress/?p=1347

Kerry Fox Live!
    July 9, 2006

Mexican Government Gives Instructions, Money to Border Crossers

Filed under: Illegal Immigration

— Kerry Fox @ 9:43 pm
    American Chronicle

PHOENIXâ€"Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that his deputies have not made one illegal alien arrest in two weeks. The Mexican Consulate is briefing illegal aliens, and providing them with US cash, and intelligence data designed to defeat Sheriff Arpaio's efforts to combat illegal immigration.

Salvadore Enriquez is an illegal alien who arrived in Chandler, Arizona two weeks ago. He has been working steadily from a street corner in Chandler doing day labor jobs.

Enriquez said that in early June he was preparing to cross the US-Mexico border at San Luis, Mexico south of Yuma, when he was stopped by an official from the Mexican Consulate who wanted him to go to a meeting that would show him how to enter the United States, and avoid capture.

Enriquez went to a meeting at a freestanding building in San Luis. There he met Ramon Hererra Cisneros who identified himself as an officer with the Mexican Consulate. Cisneros provided the almost 100 meeting attendees with food, and refreshments.

Cisneros then proceeded to show meeting attendees large maps of the US-Mexico Border, and the Maricopa County desert. For an hour he showed meeting participants where Maricopa County Sheriffs Deputies were making arrests. He provided them with times that the deputies change shifts, and when the Sheriff's office resources were the most vulnerable.

He then provided Enriquez with 10 pages of written instructions on how to get to the Mexican city of Aqua Prieta on the US-Mexican Border with Douglas, Arizona.

Cisneros told meeting attendees that they would be safe in the deserts between Douglas, and Queen Creek, Arizona, because Maricopa County Sheriff's had “no authority in these areas.â€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears that the Mexican governent is conducting covert intelligence operations in the United States in support of their illegal immigrants. If this article from the American Chronicle is to be believed the Maricopa County Sherrifs Office has a mole. That mole for the Mexicans has been sending operational plans to their government.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    You're right Richard. You can bet that no one in OUR government will do anything about it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more polititions involved than just John McCain.

I don’t know what you would call it, but it sure looks like war to me?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I am skeptical of this article.It may be a long winded tale to simply smear Senator McCain.

What do you think Richard ? It just does not ring true and I don't believe the soldier story either.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am skeptical of this article.It may be a long winded tale to simply smear Senator McCain.

What do you think Richard ? It just does not ring true and I don't believe the soldier story either.
    Did you forget the Mcain / Kennedy Shamnasty bill ?? Smear Mcain he has shamed him self.

Roberto, who has a family in Mexico makes about $4,000 a week from his $38 fares picked up and delivered to Phoenix, and surrounding cities.
    And he is paying federal taxes to the US on his $208,000 annual income??????????????

I hope this "shuttle" NON-licensed driver gets shot. Several times.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

It sounds spun rather than being blatantly untrue. The ten page document sounds like the "Guia Migrante" and the un-named government group counseling the illegal immigrants sounds like Beta. They both actually exist.
    The place that they are telling them to cross is an area with a National Park and an Indian Reservation.

$250, 2 gallons of water and a prepaid phone card to each immigrant that has the intentions of becoming an illegal seems to be an awful lot of support and where does that support come from? Is Mexico reusing its remittances to support even more immigrants? Kind of a viscious circle. Shouldn't a federal judge be able to do anything about this? How about the FBI? Clearly, what the Mexican consulate is working against the American laws and whatever government official that refuses to do anything about this is also guilty of aiding and abetting. Someone in AZ needs to become a very heard whistle blower.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Roberto wants to buy 10 vans, and run shuttles from Texas, to Arizona. He says that illegal aliens would keep him in business for many more years. When asked if he would become a US citizen? Roberto replied “Why? If I were a citizen ½ of my $4,000 a week would be taken by taxes, and used for immigration enforcement. Why would I want to pay for immigration enforcement, when it is illegal immigration that keeps me in business.â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast