Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is organized crime. And this guy making $4,000 a week.

MW
    Come on, there is no way this can be true. If it were, it would be headline news from here to China. Plus, there would be immediate congressional hearings. On top of everything else, Sen. John McCain would be drummed out of Congress. I'm sure he's not stupid enough to involve himself in something like the article describes - it would be political suicide!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Come on, there is no way this can be true
    I have been astonished by the things these officials have done. I sit with my mouth open and go "they can't"....."there's a law"... etc. I don't know if this is truth for positive......but nothing surprises me anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A month ago Roberto became fearful of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office crackdown. He called the Mexican Consulate, who referred him to Senator John McCain's office.
    O....M.....G...!!!!

If this article is telling the truth....It's disgusting. I'm in Tucson and when on the highway I do see those buses. My husband is a police officer. I will have to give this letter to him. See if he has any buddies on B.P. that he can alert with this info. These are fresh meats from Mexico and will be deported if caught.
    I will have to forward this to the Maricopa county and cochise county (where they say it is easier to cross).

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

MW
    I sent a copy of the letter (email) to Sen. Dole (R-NC), Sen. Burr (R-NC), and Rep. Price (D-NC). Price is supporter of S. 2611.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This story has also been posted here:

www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=37736

Like y'all, I'm outraged at the lack of respect by a foreign gov't for our national sovereignty and our laws. What arrogance!

I'm also outraged by the complicity of those in our gov't who are aiding and abetting criminals.

VOTE THEM OUT!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Mexico has been encouraging their people to go the the US for years, they get the money into their economy but none of the social consquences. It has worked for them for many years. With regards to our politicans aiding and abetting illegal aliens that is another matter. Yes I will also send the article to my congressman as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12