Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

am tired of this crapola.. its an invasion no matter how ya look at it.
    heck, they shoot ya coming across the south mexican border, if your caught sometimes. wo why not pit for pat and say the hell with mexico, the mexican government and anyone else who DEMANDS anything

NOTE: no talk of violence.
    Re-read the posting RULES

The Mexican Government has expressed concern with the Minuteman Project, and asks that state and federal measures be taken to safeguard the rights of Mexicans crossing the border illegally.
    Is Tequilla in their drinking water? They "want state and federal measures to be taken to safeguard the rights of Mexicans crossing the border illegally"? Hahahahahhahaha!

The Mexican Government has expressed concern with the Minuteman Project, and asks that state and federal measures be taken to safeguard the rights of Mexicans crossing the border illegally.
    They are kidding us right We should prosecute people for defending our borders just because your Mexican government encourages your people to illegally cross US borders so US taxpayers can support them? I think not
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It truly defies all logic doesn't it?
    That's why it makes us crazy.
    How dow you use a logical arguement against insanity?

Isn't this a contradiction?

"The Mexican Government has expressed concern with the Minuteman Project, and asks that state and federal measures be taken to safeguard the rights of Mexicans crossing the border illegally."

rights for illegals? Huh?

This is actually a bit scary though. Given the recent examples of our government following the instructions of the Mexican govt, I hope they do not decide to make an example of someone.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Mexican Govt. Wants Minutemen Prosecuted for Border Patr

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

"If it happens, we are going to ask for the appropriate authority to take those people into custody, to take action against them because they are going to be violating the American law by taking justice into their own hands" said Miriam Medel when describing what the Mexican Consulate will do if they detect that a Minuteman volunteer comes in contact with or arrests a Mexican national trying to cross into the United States.
    This article is beyond the pale. First of all no one who cross the border illegally is entitled to rights beyond human rights. And the Mexican government is concerned about Mexican's rights? I guess the Honduran they allowed to trek through their country to invade our border as well is on his own huh?

And please clarify this: They are asking for the appropriate authority to take those people (MM) into custody when describing what the Mexican consulate will do if a MM volunteer "comes in contact" with a Mexican National? Are they suggesting the Mexican government can take a MM into custody? Or are they suggesting they will demand an American authority take a MM into custody?

First off, it is usually MCDC who conducts border operations; NOT MMP. They have very strict rules regarding contact with illegal immigrants. If even ONE Minuteman is accused of any aggression at the border I will be extremely skeptical of that. They've been doing it successfully for a couple of years now in the face of multiple complaints that were easily counteracted with pictures and videotape.

We're seeing on several different fronts that the OBL is trying to use the courts for accusations of discrimination or aggression. It is the only card they have to play and they're trying to manufacture a case anywhere they can. They are just trying to set the stage to do this very thing. And I find that contemptible!

Re: Mexican Govt. Wants Minutemen Prosecuted for Border Patr

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    This article is beyond the pale. First of all no one who cross the border illegally is entitled to rights beyond human rights. And the Mexican government is concerned about Mexican's rights? I guess the Honduran they allowed to trek through their country to invade our border as well is on his own huh?

And please clarify this: They are asking for the appropriate authority to take those people (MM) into custody when describing what the Mexican consulate will do if a MM volunteer "comes in contact" with a Mexican National? Are they suggesting the Mexican government can take a MM into custody? Or are they suggesting they will demand an American authority take a MM into custody?

First off, it is usually MCDC who conducts border operations; NOT MMP. They have very strict rules regarding contact with illegal immigrants. If even ONE Minuteman is accused of any aggression at the border I will be extremely skeptical of that. They've been doing it successfully for a couple of years now in the face of multiple complaints that were easily counteracted with pictures and videotape.

We're seeing on several different fronts that the OBL is trying to use the courts for accusations of discrimination or aggression. It is the only card they have to play and they're trying to manufacture a case anywhere they can. They are just trying to set the stage to do this very thing. And I find that contemptible!
    I am in total agreement. Good point about the difference between MCDC, and MMP. I didn't catch that. I pray that all the minuteman stay safe.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

"If it happens, we are going to ask for the appropriate authority to take those people into custody, to take action against them because they are going to be violating the American law by taking justice into their own hands"
    Yes, it IS violating American law to take justice into their own hands. Which, to date, I don't believe any of the Minuteman have ever done.

And it is ALSO violating American law to cross our border illegally!!! It goes both ways, you know? Geez...these people have tunnel-vision. All they see is a one-way road to the U.S., at any cost. Breaking the law is perfectly fine as long as it serves THEIR interests.

These people are blood-sucking leeches.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Their only right is to go back to Mexico or where ever they came from. They have NO other rights here. Why do we have to support these illegals with our tax dollars. :x [/i]

April
    The insanity CONTINUES!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast