Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Reconquista crackpot spouts off on live TV

Larry 'Nativo' Lopez appeared on the Lou Dobbs show yesterday live from an invader rant in Santa Ana, Calif. Larry went ballistic when Lou used the correct term (illegal aliens) when referring to his pet foreign invaders

http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUIS ... tml#payaso

DOBBS: Nativo, you're talking about feeling the impact, you're talking about a boycott of all illegal aliens in this country?

LOPEZ: Well first off, I refute your terminology. You don't say kike, patty, WOP, OK, you don't say ******.

DOBBS: Partner, I don't even listen to that kind of language. You pollute the air.

LOPEZ: You're using language that's offensive to me and offensive to my people.

DOBBS: You are wrong.

LOPEZ: You pollute the air every day, Dobbs. You are absolutely wrong.

DOBBS: You have the distinction of using language that is never...

LOPEZ: That language is offensive, it's derogatory, it's denigrating, and don't use that terminology to me again, referring to my people.

[Note: 'His people?' We understand that Larry was born in the United States.]
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Only news reports go in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by illegals_out_now
    Only news reports go in this section.
    What do you think Lou Dobbs does?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[Note: 'His people?' We understand that Larry was born in the United States.]
    Right there's alot of the problem, they stay loyal to Mexico (or whatever other country their people came from) and have no loyalty to America. They are just in America to suck up the benefits that are supposed to be for Legal American citizens. They still continue to show their loyalty to those countries when they fly their flags in American streets. They all need to go back to the country where their loyalty lies
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I saw that interview,and that man is nasty and he has an agenda against this country!
    The government better watch out who they are allowing to speak for these illegal immigrants!

I love it when these idiots get on the air and they show the American people how they really act.

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin