Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Senator Says Shut Down Border

INVASION USA
    Mexican official:
    Shut down border
    Senator wants nation's police to prevent illegals from crossing into U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 3, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com
    A Mexican senator from President Vicente Fox's party is pushing a bill that would dispatch federal, state and local law enforcement personnel to the border to stop migrants from crossing into the U.S., saying he wants to cut down on the death toll suffered by illegal aliens.

Sen. Héctor Osuna of the National Action Party says he hopes to lower the number of Mexicans dying in their attempt to reach the U.S., which last year reached a record high of 369, the San Antonio Express-News reported. Migrants die of heat stroke, drowning, dehydration or assaults.

"I'm a border man; I've personally seen how dangerous it is out there," Osuna, a Tijuana mayor in the 1990s, told the paper from Mexico City. "We need to convince people once and for all to stop leading themselves to their own death."

Osuna's idea is a hot topic in Mexico, with some senators accusing him of violating the Mexican Constitution and migrant advocates likening him to anti-immigration forces in the U.S.

The bill originally called for the Mexican army to shut down the entire border with the United States, but after it passed a committee, the government pressured him into withdrawing the legislation and toning it down. According to the Express-News, the bill now calls for shutting down just the most deadly crossing areas, such as the Sonoran Desert along the Arizona border.

Despite opposition, Osuna told the paper he remains optimistic his idea will gain momentum and become law this year. He said he'd leave operational aspects to law enforcement agencies, but would not want migrants to be physically confronted – just transported to nearby shelters.

"It's not about making arrests or physically restraining people. It's about telling them: Another day, another place," Osuna said.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44082

Sen. Héctor Osuna of the National Action Party says he hopes to lower the number of Mexicans dying in their attempt to reach the U.S., which last year reached a record high of 369, the San Antonio Express-News reported. Migrants die of heat stroke, drowning, dehydration or assaul
    Oh really? How many AMERICANS have been murdered by ILLEGALS in the past year???

We need the figures of AMERICANS MURDERED in the last year by ILLEGALS!!!! We NEED THESE FIGURES!

Shoot, this could be powerful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care why Osuna wants to close the border on the Mexican side it's a good idea: just do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CHARLES, I agree, however, the thought hit me re: AMERICANS MURDERED BY ILLEGALS.

Can you see how important these figures are? It's NEVER spoken of by the MSM.......we need to get these figures OUT TO THE PUBLIC. What an impact it will make...........BAM!

A couple months ago we ran a lot of stories about the crimes the illegals were committing. We may need to start that again.
    It will be hard to find the info on crimes committed by illegals on US citizens since the FBI (and I will be nice) stats does not break it down that way.All local and state crime stats(IBR) are sent to the FBI and complied into the UCR (Uniform Crime Report). Which can be found on line I just don't remember where right off the top of my head.

Uniform Crime Reports

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/ucr.htm

but not to hard to find

CHARLES, I just emailed the below group to see what they might have. Hoping for some response. If you have any ideas ...let em flow
    In the meantime I'll put on my thinking cap and shake some trees.
    What do you think about each one of us calling our Reps and asking for the figures? I believe that could also send a big message to the halls of Congress............citizens demanding figures of murdered AMERICANS!!
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html

Mexican senator say shut border

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CHARLES, I agree, however, the thought hit me re: AMERICANS MURDERED BY ILLEGALS.

Can you see how important these figures are? It's NEVER spoken of by the MSM.......we need to get these figures OUT TO THE PUBLIC. What an impact it will make...........BAM!
    The FBI doesn't even have an accurate amount. There have been lots of people 'disappearing', along with fully-loaded suv's and other expensive items. You can always depend on Mexican Officials having inaccurate information on crime stastistics.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"What do you think about each one of us calling our Reps and asking for the figures? I believe that could also send a big message to the halls of Congress............citizens demanding figures of murdered AMERICANS!!"

They would have to get that info from their local law enforcement. The info is not kept by legal/illegal. You would have to reread every report to find that info unless it was a fresh case still in someones mind.

The Mexican senator is still being pro-illegal.He's not lobbying against residency or even crossing in a more conventional manner-he's only looking out for the ones that may die in the desert.As a mayor of Tijuana he knows thounsands of Mexicans simply walk legally across into California every day and simply don't return.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast