Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Truck Spotted

I found this on a blog www.immigrationwatchdog.com I think that we should stay very alert to trucks driving down our roads. We need to get word out to our fellow patriots that drive trucks.

CHECK THIS OUT WD’s; My Daughter just called me madder than _ _ _ _. She is now back to truckdriving. She said she is behind a rig that has all mexican writing on it. It’s a tanker no less. She said the triangle on the tanker has 1170 in the middle and a 3 in the middle of flames in the bottom tip. Say’s it has Queretaro Mexico on it. Ph# 442 225 0516. She says the dashes are not where ours would be. Said when she could get along side it, it has a DOT #641270 on it, and the letters JAR in caps. Trailer 31 Company name Transnational Transport. This tells me either Bush is just going ahead with whatever he wants to do regardless of what Congree says, or they are all lying through there friggen teeth. WTF! She said the truck appears to be brand spankin new. At first she thought it was a black man driving it, but as she got along side of him, said he is just a really dark skinned mexican. Her location was Santa Clarita, so that tells us he’d be way beyond the 20 or 25mile limit into the US. I hate knowing our loved ones are being subjected to this _ _ _ _. SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! It isn’t bad enough that they are on our roads period, but a flamable tanker. Makes me wonder what the real deal may have been with that trucker that rolled his tanker up in the Bay Area, and fried that overpass. These are certainly getting to be scarier times, more each day.

This blog was posted yesterday.

I hope she is checking this truck out with the proper authorities. She should have called the state police to check on it immediately.