Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a dumb oaf. Let them have their "REVOLT". IMO, they are all a bunch of "yellow-bellied chickens" anyway.
    So they are "THE RACE" and we are "frail white people"? I am thinking, WHO CARES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This teacher looks familiar to me. I think I've seen him at protests before. I'm going to see if I can find out who he is.

He's most likely a Chicano Studies Professor. This is what they teach these kids.

Quote Originally Posted by fred5678
    What is the date and source of this video??

Place, names, etc?

I don't see it referenced on their web site.

I would like to forward all relevant details to FBI.

Thanks in advance.
    Feb. 6, 2007, Carl Braun of MCDC and Dr. Yaron Brook, an open-immigration advocate and president of the Ayn Rand Institute were scheduled to have a debate at UCLA but the event was cancelled due to threats of violence from these Chicano students. So this video was from around that time.

Maybe you can google the faculity at UCLA, he was just in an article here on ALIPAC a few days maybe a week ago but I can not remember the name of it, does anyone else?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maybe you can google the faculity at UCLA, he was just in an article here on ALIPAC a few days maybe a week ago but I can not remember the name of it, does anyone else?

Here's what I found SOSAD:

http://www.chavez.ucla.edu/2people.htm

This goes to the page for the Cesar E. Chavez Dept. of Chicana and Chicano Studies.

Under "People" the drop down menu features "Faculty". Click on that and it brings up a list of the faculty in that dept.

If you click on the name of the faculty member, it takes you to a profile featuring a photo.

If the guy in the video is a faculty member, he should be there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

David Hernández
    Assistant Professor, Chicana and Chicano Studies

David Manuel Hernández received his B.A. in Business Economics from U.C. Santa Barbara and his M.A. in American Studies from the University of New Mexico. He completed his doctorate in Comparative Ethnic Studies at U.C. Berkeley in 2005, where he held fellowships from the National Science Foundation, the Social Science Research Council, and the Smithsonian Institution. His dissertation, "Undue Process: Immigrant Detention, Due Process, and Lesser Citizenship," examines the racial genealogy of immigrant detention in the United States. Hernández explores how escalations in immigrant detention have occurred episodically over the last century at the nexus of racial inequality, xenophobia, and the construction of national crises. His other areas of interest include international migration and Chicana/o and Latina/o politics and social movements. Prior to joining the faculty in Chicana and Chicano Studies at UCLA, Hernández taught courses in American Studies, La Raza Studies, and Chicana/o-Latina/o Studies at the University of New Mexico, San Francisco State University, U.C. Berkeley, and Dickinson College. He is currently a U.C. Office of the President postdoctoral fellow at UCLA and completing a book manuscript on immigrant detention.

I think this is him, there is a picture at the link, I tried to campare him to the video, but this is a much younger picture.Can anybody else tell?
    http://www.chavez.ucla.edu/dhernandez.htm
    IF YOU MAIL THE VIDEO TO PEOPLE DO NOT PUT A NAME TO THE VIDEO UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE IT IS THE RIGHT NAME. FORWARD WITH OUT A NAME.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I think this video should be forwarded to the CIA. He is obviously calling for revolution by foreign powers.
    It should be forwarded to the media too!!! Expose this guy and his agenda to the tax paying citizens!

Yeah, I've looked at those pictures. I didn't see him. I know I've seen this guy at protests in LA though.

As a UCLA alum, I witnessed these MeCHA activists up close and personal in the 70's. The commander-in-chief, #1 Mechista is the mayor of L.A. - Tony Villar. I watched him on campus at UCLA ranting and raving, yelling "Brown Power" while waving the Mexican flag. The difference is that he and his Chicano gangbangers were only playing to an audience of a few curious onlookers; now the Mechista Reconquistas are playing to an audience of millions across the country!

We may not be able to get them out of our universities, but we sure as hell can get them out of our local, state and federal government! They are playing the numbers game but we can get rid of at least 20M of them by enforcing our existing laws! It's now or never! Deport, Deport, Deport!

Re: MEXICAN UCLA TEACHER PLANNING REVOLT INSIDE USA!!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZMLUgvpFw
    Make copies, identify the beast and report him and the subversive meeting to all apolice, gencies, to include the FBI, etc.
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast