Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican officials and some citizens don't agree with the Texas death penalty. Tamaulipas governor issued a letter to Texas Governor Rick Perry asking for the execution to be stopped. The Nuevo Laredo Mayor Ramon Garza Barrios is backing up the Mexican governor by adding that although they understand the severity of the crime, there are other options Texas can take to death penalty.
    Tough Sh**!!!! If they had been able to keep their citizen at home perhaps he would not be dead.......

he was declared dead at 9 57 PM

His soul is now property of the devil

I bet of some of those protestors had their nieces, daughters, sisters and granddaughters rape and murdered they would have completely different views.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Why should it be any different for a Mexican National then an American citizen? After all they all claim to be American!!!...ILLEGALLY........

I have no SYMPATHY for ANYONE that commits those types of crimes. NO MATTER WHAT NATIONALITY OR COLOR OR GENDER! they have destroyed the lives of families with their careless and hainess crime. They got caught and they should pay the ULTIMATE price! End of story!

Mexican officials and some citizens don't agree with the Texas death penalty. Tamaulipas governor issued a letter to Texas Governor Rick Perry asking for the execution to be stopped. The Nuevo Laredo Mayor Ramon Garza Barrios is backing up the Mexican governor by adding that although they understand the severity of the crime, there are other options Texas can take to death penalty.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"I'm sorry my actions caused you pain," Jose Medellin told the teens' parents late Tuesday. "I hope this brings you the closure that you seek."
    Even when uttering his last words, he showed NO remorse. Truly an animal who deserved to die! I hope he saw the Ertman and Pena families and that they were wearing HUGE smiles when he was injected!

A discrepancy I've seen alot is MSM claims he was brought here when he was 3 years old, however on his death row website HE wrote he was brought over when he was 9 years old. Not that I expect he or his family to tell the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    "I'm sorry my actions caused you pain," Jose Medellin told the teens' parents late Tuesday. "I hope this brings you the closure that you seek."
    Even when uttering his last words, he showed NO remorse. Truly an animal who deserved to die! I hope he saw the Ertman and Pena families and that they were wearing HUGE smiles when he was injected!

A discrepancy I've seen alot is MSM claims he was brought here when he was 3 years old, however on his death row website HE wrote he was brought over when he was 9 years old. Not that I expect he or his family to tell the truth.

This beast had a website

The sad thing is that a monster such as this has probably become legend, an object of adulation to gang bangers everywhere. And a martyr to illegal aliens, Mexicans, and Mexico.

I'm glad that filth is off this plane of existence and BBQing his nuts in Hell where he belongs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123