Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have no desire to share my citizenship with any of those people. They have nothing to offer me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I have no desire to share my citizenship with any of those people. They have nothing to offer me.

Dixie
    If Congress grants citizenship to these criminals then it just goes to prove that our citizenship is absolutely worthless.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Latino Detestable attitude at Maywood

Does anyone Know the ratio of illegal Latino's to Americans in Maywood? Was it a weekend protest where more working Americans could have attended? Let's wait until after the November elections before we start planning any extreme actions. My first course of action would be to go after the sorry SOBs who sold out the middle class Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09

This is WAR if you ask me. How would Mexico feel if we raised the U.S. flag in their country?
    They wouldn't feel anything. Feeling in an American disease.

They'd shoot you for insurrection.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Re: Latino Detestable attitude at Maywood

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba
    Does anyone Know the ratio of illegal Latino's to Americans in Maywood? Was it a weekend protest where more working Americans could have attended? Let's wait until after the November elections before we start planning any extreme actions. My first course of action would be to go after the sorry SOBs who sold out the middle class Americans.
    Maywood is 90%+ hispanic, and I'd say it's safe to assume that the majority of them are illegal, just like the rest of Southern California.

Here's a link to the city government's web site: http://www.cityofmaywood.com/government ... ubSec=oldc
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

OldPreach from SaveOUrState told me Maywood have over 40,000 people in it but barely 4,000 registered voters. Go figure.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12