Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know it's getting bad when other illegal invaders are complaining about other illegal invaders. Too bad the papers won't run stories about American citizens complaining about illegal invaders. I guess that would be "controversial."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a group of Oaxacans here too: http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1242090.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Nearly all of Greenfield's 16,300 people are Latino - and yet an ugly conflict has been brewing between longer-time residents and newcomers from another part of Mexico. Established residents say a massive influx of migrants from the Mexican state of Oaxaca has changed their city for the worse.
    I can't stop laughing!!! Getting a taste of what American citizens have been putting up with for many, many years.

Starting to see what destruction your La Raza causes?

Rich indeed!!

Wonder how many of these "residents" marched for illegal aliens in '06? Wonder how many supported sanctuary cities and the dream act?

Are they now ready to man up and fight illegal immigration and demand enforcement?
    "

Banned
    Ortiz and others in newly-formed community groups complained that the Oaxacan families clustered in overcrowded apartments and garages, threw trash into the streets, thronged city parks, held loud parties. Some urinated in public and were involved in break-ins
    Oh, look who the hell is talking. Mexican pot calling the mexican kettle black.

I know a lot of people who came here legally that do not approve of illegal immigration. Frankly, Mexican-Americans have some rather foul words in English and Spanish for Nationals.

Dixie

Re: Mexicans say Mexicans are changing their city for the wo

"They speak their own languages, not Spanish!"
    This is my favorite part! Cause that's funny we speak our own language, "Not Spanish!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't begin to tell you how this yanks my chain!!! When illegals were protesting in AZ over SB 1070 some were carrying signs trying to link themselves with tribes of American ( or Canadian in my case ) Indians; and now the REAL truth comes out. They despise aboriginals!

But when it might serve their cause in shamnesty they will lower themselves to pass as aboriginals. My ancestors may have roamed in their day, but I seriously doubt they mixed with Messicans.

Re: Mexicans say Mexicans are changing their city for the wo

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "They speak their own languages, not Spanish!"
    This is my favorite part! Cause that's funny we speak our own language, "Not Spanish!"
    Press 3 for Oaxacan.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I can't begin to tell you how this yanks my chain!!! When illegals were protesting in AZ over SB 1070 some were carrying signs trying to link themselves with tribes of American ( or Canadian in my case ) Indians; and now the REAL truth comes out. They despise aboriginals!

But when it might serve their cause in shamnesty they will lower themselves to pass as aboriginals. My ancestors may have roamed in their day, but I seriously doubt they mixed with Messicans.
    And they fail to note that Mexicans who speak Spanish were part of the European "invasion". Only the Mexican Indians, probably including those from Oaxaca, have any kind of claim to American lands. Speak Spanish? Go back to Spain.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast