Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans who enter the United States illegally lack educatio

Mexicans who enter the United States illegally lack education

By m3report
    NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

Diario Xalapa (Xalapa, Veracruz) 2/9/09 (also in others of same, large national paper chain)

“Migration of illiterates increases 20%â€

Wow! Talk about us getting the best and brightest that other countries have to offer!

I wonder how many between 15 and 19 years old end up in gangs?

If so many are illiterate in other languages, what are the odds of being literate in English?

You should keep this information in mind when reading the following story:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145559.html

Teachers in school districts serving illegal aliens, in particular those from Mexico and Central America have known this all along....they get children in their classrooms who have NEVER set foot in a school anywhere...they are practically and functionally illiterate in any language....and it is extremely time-consuming and very expensive to try to get these kids up to speed. The kids end up very frustrated, the teachers as well and most end up dropping out anyway by the time they get to middle-school or high school as they aren't academically successful and have almost zero chance of admission to any type of post-secondary school.
    Everytime you hear their parents say they are here for their kids education ...it's usuallyl a lie....the priority isn't that at all....school is a free day-care...the parents do not engage the kids in any productive, supportive activities and rarely review homework, attend conferences or give a rat's a..s about their kids behavior or grades.....so long as their children get their free pre-school, Headstart, free breakfast and lunch, free migrant summer camp and the bus arrives on time.

This illustrates the only positive effect I have had of living in a 'New Chinatown'. Instead of dragging down the educational system, it has actually improved it. Both of my sons have gotten great educations in public school. It's a sad fact though that my sons know more about Chinese culture than American culture. Had my economic circumstances been better we'd have moved long ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you imagine, 80% of the people are illiterate. Then they want to come to a country where its hard to get enough education to be successful.

Another problem with this is our school are getting inundated with the children of these illiterates. How often do I see a kid check into school and their paper work says NO Grades, never attended school in Mexico. They can't read or write in Spanish and are expected to master English and pass state accountability testing in 3 years. Imagine getting a kid who should be in the 10th grade and he has never been to school? Then school and teachers are held accountable for giving this child everything he/she needs to know if 3 years. Most end up dropping out and then school are hit again for having high drop out rates.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas