Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMO, THEY SHOULD KEEP DEPORTING THEM AND THEY CAN ALSO DEPORT OBAMA RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM OBAMA IS ONE MORE SORRY @** OF A PRESIDENT. IMPEACH THE DUMMY

That's it! Lock up Mexico and throw away the key. Imagine trying to have a conversation with any of these so called leaders in Mexico without falling on the ground laughing. I can't.

Their criminals are already over-crowding our jails and prisons. Here's an idea. If they don't want us sending back their criminals, let's just send back those "good, honest, hardworking" people we keep hearing about. Let's see what they do with 20 million people needing education, medical and welfare benefits. Let's see what happens to them without all the remittances.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO!

NO!

You are getting ALL your citizens whom are here Illegally back whether you like it or not...

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Hey Mexico, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR CRIMINALS. PUT THEM IN YOUR JAILS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CRIMINALS. AND THE UNITED STATES MUST NOT LISTEN TO MEXICO. THE UNITED STATES MUST CONTINUE TO DEPORT ALL CRIMINALS AND ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Well if we keep filtering through the people that come over here eventually all the people over here will be the good people and mexico will just be full of criminals that we don't want. Wonder how that's going to affect society over there. Oh wait that's been going on for a while now! Explains a lot like why their goverment is chastizing the u.s. and not wageing an all out war on the cartels that seem to hold so many towns hostage. I honestly feel their going to make the cartels the u.s. problem and then complain about how we handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    IMO, THEY SHOULD KEEP DEPORTING THEM AND THEY CAN ALSO DEPORT OBAMA RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM OBAMA IS ONE MORE SORRY @** OF A PRESIDENT. IMPEACH THE DUMMY

Hasn't he qualified for impeachment yet? I would think so. If we were able to impeach him you can just hear the "racist word" being spewed now.

Just when I think I've heard it all, I'm proven wrong. The foolishness of Mexico is mind-boggling. As if they get to pick and choose who re-enters Mexico, and who doesn't.

So the moral of the story is, they get to dump their felons on us, because the U.S. is a criminal junkyard? I don't think so.

The only American mayor who attended the biannual event was San Diego’s Jerry Sanders, evidently because his city hosted it this year at a fancy downtown hotel.
    They misspelled the San Diego mayor's name It's Jerry PANDERS.

What a freakin joke mexico is. I cannot for the life of me understand why it's citizens are soooo patriotic to this whiney, failed, narco state, cesspool, impotent, JOKE of a country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The securest job in America is corrections officer, I don't care where these guys are locked up long as they stay locked up,(for now) huckin' em' back over the fence doesn't do any good, they just crawl back under. Voting out the good ol' boy network that's the way you do it even if it takes us 2 more years, "LOCKUP & LOCKOUT". My girl said "Illegal Immigration isn't the only problem with this country." and I said "that if we focused on this problem first the rest of the problems would work them selves out" she said "yeah" I miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast