Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico asks U.S. for Tighter Controls on Smuggled Arms

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.a ... v=0w0vbEg6

MEXICO CITY
    Mexico asks U.S. for Tighter Controls on Smuggled Arms
    June 20, 2005, 03:19 PM

Mexico has requested the United States strengthen efforts to prevent arms trafficking on the U.S.-Mexico border, the president's office said on Monday.

The request was delivered Friday at a U.S.-Mexico working group meeting on arms trafficking, and it follows recent complaints that Mexican organized crime groups have access to high-tech weaponry that could only come from the United States.

Mexican federal police and soldiers arrived in two border states this month to help control a surge in violence linked to drug trafficking groups.

"Both governments agree on the need to strengthen the mechanisms of coordination and exchange of information with the objective of improving the techniques for identifying, detecting and intercepting weapons," presidential spokesman Ruben Aguilar said.

(Copyright 2005 by TheAssociated Press. All rights reserved.)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Mexico Wants???????
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Give me a freakin' break!!! These people come from never, never land. They want US to stop weapons shipments???

OK, right after we stop weapons shipments, we will stop all those pesky American citizens who flood southward across the border, wreaking havoc in Mexico!
    When we gonna wake up?