Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe this is a duplicate or the other one is!

But as I stated on the the other post , Isn't it ironic that we just gave Mexico millions to fight their drug cartel because they don't have the money, yet they can find the funds to build 2 new consulates offices one in my state(Idaho) I might add.... but also come up with the resources to fight us with our own money to keep us from getting our immigration laws enforced. Just what is wrong with this picture CONGRESS!!!

"irregular Migratory situation" What next they just keep amazing me !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, at last we have proof positive that Mexico does not want any of it's "best and brightest" returned to sender!!!

The 47 Mexican Consulates are now going to be used to obstruct justice and subvert our laws (even moreso than before)....CLOSE THEM ALL DOWN NOW!!! SEND THEM PACKING!!!!

It's not a coincidence that Vicente Fox was here last week-end...re-assuring his troops that he would get amnesty for them. He was blatantly calling his troops to prepare for war! Under no circumstances are they to return to their homeland...they MUST stay in their "segundo patria" (their second homeland!

Our feckless leader refuses to utter one single word of reprimand to Mexico...it's going to be up to us to take care of business!!! The first shot has been fired!!!!

budget increases for some of the 47 consulates -

They certainly should be able to afford this increase since we have taken over responsibility for a large number of their indigent, ill and criminal.

"Our fight is no longer inside the beltway," said one senior Mexican official, who agreed to speak only on condition of anonymity.

"We have been forced to change our strategy."
    Bring it on, Calderone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the rate they're going, they just might even tick off El Presidente Bush. Wouldn't that be sweet!

Come on Mexico, step it up a few more notches.
    We can't hear ya!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    At the rate they're going, they just might even tick off El Presidente Bush. Wouldn't that be sweet!

Come on Mexico, step it up a few more notches.
    We can't hear ya!!
    You know when I grew up I always pictured Texans like the John Wayne type, everything bigger than life,including the state itself, Brave, don't mess with Texans. Sam Houston must be rolling in his grave. And Bush is not what I would call a true Texan, the man has no backbone unless they are a world away from him and he can hurl a bomb at them from across an ocean. It is going to take true Texans to stand up and say NO you will not do this to our state.... TTC.. whole towns of illegal immigrants, one thing is for sure Bush is not going to stop Mexico from the President down.
    We need Texans to show Bush just what Texans are made of!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yea, he sure doesn't act like a cowboy to me either. Half the time he doesn't even stand up for himself.....let alone our country.

He lets everyone walk all over us.

Well, at least he's budging a little on enforcement of immigration laws.

That in and of itself is nothing short of a miracle in my opinion.

The main reason the Mexican government is terrified that the illegals will be sent back to Mexico is because their economy relies on the billions of dollars it receives in remittances from the illegals working here in the U.S. They know that if mass deportations occur, Mexico will no longer get the money it relies on.

It's absolutely pathetic...we've created a situation whereby not only are the illegal Mexicans living in the U.S. reliant on us for their survival, but millions of Mexicans IN MEXICO are also reliant on us, via the remittances they get from their families working illegally here in the states.

Mexico, with all its pride and bravado, is a broken-down country that has been feeding off the U.S. long enough. The longer we allow them to rely on us to provide their citizens with jobs, the harder its going to be to get them out. It's time to be tough and make them stand on their own.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12