Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Campaigns on Immigration Issue

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2006/may/053 ... tion.shtml

Mexico campaigns on immigration issue
    By UPI Staff
    United Press International
    May 30, 2006

WASHINGTON (UPI) -- Mexican President Vicente Fox's government reportedly is making a concerted effort for a favorable outcome of the U.S. debate on illegal aliens.

Noting Fox's recent tour of U.S. Western states while the U.S. Congress debates further tightening of the border with Mexico, The Washington Times said Fox's administration is conducting a well-financed campaign to shape public opinion in favor of more Mexicans coming into the United States.

The Times said the campaign is working through a coalition of U.S.-based immigration rights groups, Mexican-American organizations and grass-roots Hispanic groups to lobby U.S. lawmakers and civic leaders for amnesty for the estimated 12 million illegals in the United States.

One U.S. prosecutor complained to the newspaper he is outraged by what he called Mexico's efforts to overturn U.S. laws being used to arrest and prosecute illegal aliens. He accused Mexico of being behind a lawsuit challenging Arizona's alien-smuggling law, the report said. But a lawyer involved in suit denied he is working for the Mexican government.

Copyright 2006 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico and these special interest groups that want to undermind our constitution should be locked up. It's none of their business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Washington Times said Fox's administration is conducting a well-financed campaign to shape public opinion in favor of more Mexicans coming into the United States
    Well they can try to shape this persons public opinion all they want.

I refused to be shaped. I will not be a sheeple. I will inform myself and form my own opinions, thank you very much.

Would somebody please tell Mexico to STAY OUT OF SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS!!!