Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico come to Arizona via mobile consulate

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/10395.php

Mexicans here cared for by mobile consulate
    ID cards, health-care information among services provided
    CLAUDINE LoMONACO
    Tucson Citizen
    About 50 people, most with children in tow, converged Saturday at Sunnyside High School seeking services from the Mexican government.
    "We're too busy working and taking care of the children to come during the week," said Claudia Molina, who arrived with her husband and three children.
    The "mobile consulate," as the program is known, is a way for Mexico to serve the increasing number of Mexican nationals living in the United States, explained consulate spokesman Alejandro Ramos.
    Like most, Molina and her husband came to get a matricula consular card, an official government identification issued by Mexico. The Mexican government started issuing the cards about five years ago to help Mexican nationals living in the United States better access banking and other services. The card also serves as a passport when traveling to Mexico.
    About a dozen employees of the Tucson consulate office set up shop in Sunnyside's library with Xerox machines, computers, and a photo studio to process the requests for the ID cards.
    "I felt safer with the card," said Molina's mother, Esther Garcia, who got her matricula card in 2002. "Like my government was looking out for me."
    Garcia came to the country illegally 10 years ago, when she was 50
    . She married a legal permanent resident, who filed paperwork to legalize her status. Even though her immigration application was under review, she was ineligible for an Arizona state ID and signed up for a matricula card as soon as it became available.
    On Saturday, she brought her daughter and son-in-law, who works in construction and landscaping, to sign up for their ID cards
    Last year, the Arizona Legislature passed a bill to forbid government agencies from accepting the cards, but Gov. Janet Napolitano vetoed the measure. The Senate passed an identical measure earlier this year and the House may attempt to get it on the November ballot.
    While at the mobile consulate, Molina and her husband, both natives of Queretaro, in central Mexico, were also able to get information on free or discounted health-care clinics for their children. Representatives from the consulate Protection Department were also available to answer questions from Mexicans looking for missing relatives.
    The staff of the Tucson consulate packs up its gear and sets out for various locations around Pima and Pinal Counties about once a month. They have recently held mobile programs in Coolidge, Casa Grande, and Eloy, Ramos said.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

"I felt safer with the card," said Molina's mother, Esther Garcia, who got her matricula card in 2002. "Like my government was looking out for me."
    If her government was looking out for her, she wouldn't be over here in the first place. Her government dumped her over here and is now trying to put on a show with a mobile consulate. Ready to serve their citizens by making sure they take root someplace else. Atta boy, Fox, wtg.

Put some money into industry and infrastructure, Mr. Fox. What a novel idea.

Sunnyside High School seeking services from the Mexican government.

I can't believe these people allow this to go on! A high school is the private property of the county and the state and does not belong to the Mexican government ...

Texas and Kentucky were sued because the Ten Commandments were displayed at the state capitals, prayer in school was ruled 'unconstitutional' and the Confederate flag was removed from state buildings in the south, but the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT can conduct business at a high school in Arizona??????????

Article. I Section. 10

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress,. . . enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power . . ."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Anyt and all local ALIPAC members in Tucson should call that school and complain. That would at least cut that out for the next time..
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Quote Originally Posted by BldHnd
    Anyt and all local ALIPAC members in Tucson should call that school and complain. That would at least cut that out for the next time..
    I sent an email to the state legislature ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That school is in the school district that originally was going to aide the kids walking out of school for the marches until the Governor contacted them and said they can't do that. It is also located on the side of town with the heaviest consentration of Hispanics and illegal aliens. They might only react if the Governor contacts them again.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

OK It may or may not help but just writing it made me Feel better . Also it might just let them all know that others are out here watching and taking some action :P . If it keeps them form useing school property then its a small step foreward. :P

My E-mail to the Mayor and counsel of Tucson

Mr Mayor,

Thankyou for taking a few minutes to hear from a person from another state. I was reading on a web site that your High school, Sunnyside High, on 04-20-06 had a Mexican mobile consulate preforming Legal duties of the Mexican Government on the high schools property. This I believe is against Federal and State Laws. I am sure that those served by Thier Mexican Government Counsel were not all Legal Immigrants. There were most likely some Illegal Aliens being served also.
    I can not speak for your citys Legal population but I for one will check further into the possible Laws being Broken and report all those that allowed this to take place.

Again thankyou for your time and professional response to this matter. I would like a response as soon as possible.

David Hanoff
    Disabled American Veteran
    Las Vegas, NV.

Now off to do some research
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

David Hanoff
    Disabled American Veteran
    Las Vegas, NV.

Now off to do some research
    I've posted this several times, and didn't realize until yesterday that this has already been used --- civil RICO violations.

Because the local and state governments are part of a 'criminal enterprise' engaging in multiiple violations of federal law -- aiding and abetting illegal aliens, accessories after the fact for fraud, perjury, impersonating U.S. citizens, etc., they are 'racketeers' subject to civil AND criminal violations

NO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT has the authority to come into OUR country and engage in illegal activity, these consulates need to be summarily removed and forbidden to re-enter