Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think is is where we are suppose to shed the tears....

Maybe we should all e-mail the consulate and inform him that was the "POINT of SB1070" so seems it is working and has yet to be enforced!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Obviously we are not making them uncomfortable enough. We need to make them so uncomfortable that they go home.

If they feel so uncomfortable then why don't they just go back to MEXICO where they can be comfortable again.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

“Mexicans living here assimilate; they integrate into American culture, but we don't lose those values that we have from our country." Are you sure they assimilate? They can't speak English and they sure do preach bilingualism and multicuturalism. Mexicans have horrible values and are extremely racist.
    "And the large majority never request social assistance.â€
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

This article was intended to speak to the UN and the Liberals, not the average US citizen that lives amongst them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals

Who cares? They are illegal aliens. They must leave our country now.

This guy and the other 40 or 50 Mexican consulate offices are going to keep pushing this issue to the point that Americans will be so fed up he will be speaking from his side of the border. I for one am so sick and tired of hearing these low life's try and tell us how horrible it is that we want to enforce our laws. How about how horrible it is for us Americans to have to put up with his rotten stinking illegals. I would love for him to hold a town hall meeting for Americans to voice their opinions of his opinions. He would be tarred and feathered and run back to the border. Enough is enough Americans. Lets start focusing after the mid-terms on getting rid of all the Mexican consulate offices in the US except for one in Washington DC. This is OUR COUNTRY...not theirs!!!
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Why do illegal aliens feel uncomfortable?

I'll tell you what makes me, a citizen, feel uncomfortable:

* Naked body scanners at airports and courthouses
    * Warrantless checkpoints hundreds of miles away from either border
    * Free speech "zones"
    * Thumb scans for drivers licenses
    * Illegal surveillance of peaceful activist groups
    * Arbitrary seizure of our children by social agencies

The illegal aliens are not subject to ANY of these.

WHO CARES! If Americans had their way, all of the illegal aliens would be deported. It can be and has been done. Just imagine how wonderful life would be without them. More jobs, affordable health care, better wages, better education, less crime, no more bankrupt social services, and on and on... I dont care how uncomfortable they get.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    People in our country illegally feel uncomfortable?????

Well, duh!
    THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, THEY SHOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FOR THAT REASON IF NOTHING ELSE I'M SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERNMENT COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR TREATMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. MEXICO'S GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN ITS PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL. AND FOR THEM TO SPEAK OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BEING THE REASON THEY ARE NOT TREATED AS THEY DEMAND TO BE TREATED, THEY LOOK AT AFRICAN-AMERICANS AS IF WE ARE THE ONES HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY DON'T LIKE US, AND YET THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO USE THE RACE CARD WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY.I'M SICK OF THEM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast