Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was reading today articles in the irish times that the illegal irish in this country are planning small rallies in support of amnesty as well. They can go back home as well and not let the door hit them on the way out as they too send large dollars back to their country as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we should adopt Mexico's policies -- THEN see what they can find to complain about

in 2000 we elected President George Bush ... at that time, we apparently got 2 Vice-Presidents, Dick Cheney and Vincente Fox
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Ruben Aguilar, the spokesman for President Vicente Fox, told a news conference Tuesday that Mexican consular officials will closely watch the application of the law, which gives Georgia some of the toughest measures against illegal immigrants in the United States.

"The referred legislation incurs discriminatory acts against the Mexican population and those of Mexican origin," Aguilar said. "It is a partial measure that fails to resolve the complex phenomenon of immigration between Mexico and the United States in an integral manner."

The law requires verification of the legal status of people seeking many state-administered benefits. It sanctions employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants and mandates that companies with state contracts check the immigration status of employees.

It also requires police to check the immigration status of people they arrest.
    LOL! "discriminatory acts against the Mexican population and those of Mexican origin"?

Hey Ruben, get a clue, PLEASE? We wish to eject illegals only.

Get it?

"I want to make this clear: we are not, Georgia's government is not, and this bill is not, anti-immigrant," Perdue said at the signing in Atlanta. "We simply believe that everyone who lives in our state needs to abide by our laws."
    Wish I was governor of Georgia. This is what I would say:

"Mr. Fox, the day you and your government thinks it's going to tell the citizens of Georgia how to run their state, it will be a cold day in hell."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    "Mr. Fox, the day you and your government thinks it's going to tell the citizens of Georgia how to run their state, it will be a cold day in hell."
    who does he think he is -- the Supreme Court?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, I don't know who he thinks he is but whoever it is he's mistaken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mamie, I don't know who he thinks he is but whoever it is he's mistaken.
    Randi Rhodes (s) said on Lou Dobbs that GW was insane, it must be in the water -- I always thought the water in Mexico would make you sick, not crazy!

The correct headline should read Anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant Law, not anti-immigrant law!

I hate it when the bastards do that.

No foreign government has the right to meddle in individual States laws. Mexican is a nationality, not a race., and is the nationality of a foreign country, that being Mexico. In my opinion, Mexico is a money and power hungry, expansionist country. I am tired of dealing with and paying for their citizens and criminals. They need to recall their peon army.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Protest in your country not ours!

Maybe we should think about setting up a new uncorrupt government in Mexico. that country is mega rich in natural resources, no reason why they should not be doing well over there! Why don't the mexicans go home and protest in their own streets for change there. Could it be because they would probably be shot by their own government?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12