Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico criticizes U.S. Border Patrol agents

Oh but EXCUSSSSE ME it is OK for them to COME OVER OUR BORDERS!!!???? I am really ticked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have read the reports on how many times the MEXICAN military has crossed OUR borders and pointed weapons at OUR border patrol agents! The damned main stream media won't say a WORD about THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of political correctness and I am sick of the fact that this country is being invaded! ANY country that INVADES another is an act of WAR! Plain and simple! This invasion is an act of WAR and there is NO getting around it! PC be damned!

Mexico criticizes U.S. Border Patrol agents
    By Louie Gilot
    El Paso Times (TX), November 14, 2006
    http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_4654537

Mexican officials are upset that U.S. Border Patrol agents apparently crossed the border into Mexico without permission while chasing drug smugglers last week.

On Monday night, the Mexican attorney general's office, known as the PGR, announced it was investigating the 'probable incursion of North American police into Mexican territory.'

The incident occurred Thursday afternoon when Border Patrol agents chased a marijuana-loaded pickup that got stuck in the Rio Grande near Fabens. Police officials from the Mexican village of Guadalupe Distrito Bravos said that when they arrived at the scene, they found the agents on the Mexican side of the river and had a brief standoff.

Jose Luis Delgado, a police officer in Guadalupe, said he and two colleagues responded to a report of an abandoned drug-laden truck with their guns drawn. 'When we arrived (the U.S. agents) drew their weapons,' Delgado said.

The PGR said it was told by the police officers that when they arrived at the scene, they saw about 15 Border Patrol agents, who pointed at them with rifles and were attempting to hook up the pickup to chains to pull it.

Border Patrol officials said they were investigating. They said agents retrieved 300 pounds of marijuana from the truck before Mexican officials took over.

The city of Juárez issued a statement 'condemning that authorities from other countries enter a national territory without respect for sovereignty.'

City official Jorge Alvarez Compeán said Mexico should formally complain to the United States.

Even though the intent was to stop drug smuggling, 'The end does not justify the action,' Alvarez said.

Guadalupe police met with Mexican federal police in Juárez on Monday to discuss the incident and review photographs allegedly taken at the scene, federal police officials said. State police said they took out 1,441 pounds of marijuana from the truck, a 2005 Chevrolet that was reported stolen in El Paso in May. The truck's two occupants fled into Mexico.

In January, Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West accused Mexico of incursion into U.S. territory after an armed standoff over another drug-filled vehicle stuck in the river near Sierra Blanca.

Mexico denied West's accusations that Mexican military were involved in that standoff.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

They can complain all they want but if they would take care of their problems on their side we would not have these problems to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So Mexico complains about the fence and now they complain about some agents coming into their country.

Just once I'd like to read a headline that says "The United States complains to Mexico about________, _______, ______, etc", whatever, fill in the blanks. We have a lot more to complain to them about than them us.

Who does our journalists work for? Us or Mexico???

We look like such a whimpy country, makes me sick.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn