Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish I could find the article I had a couple of years ago, where they went to mexico and interviewed some mexican truckers there. The interview took place in a restaurant/bar and these mexican drivers had pitchers of beer they were drinking while they were on a break from their driving! They talked about "magic dust" that kept them awake...cocaine...and how they smoked pot at night so they could come down off their high and sleep by the time they stopped. All this while they drove 80,000 pounds of mass destruction. They have NO business on any road, let alone a road in our nation!!

MW
    ccsingleton wrote:

The kid fell asleep at the wheel. He was in a day cab rig on a 300 mile run. He was not drunk or under the influence as some have claimed
    I assume you're talking about the trucker since he was at fault. If so, it would appear as if you've been misinformed.

A drunken driver lost control of his tractor-trailer and slammed into a bus carrying Canadians and Americans touring northern Mexico, killing 11, officials said on Tuesday.

Coahuila state police suspect the driver of the 18-wheeler was under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyone should send copies of this report to the White House, DHS, and your representative members of Congress since the Obama Administration stated it was going to re-negotiate a new Mexican trucking program!!!

April
    ALERT!!!PLEASE HELP THESE STATES!!!

IDAHO:

Bill: S1155 A bill that would suspend licenses for businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants and makes e-verifiy mandatory for all business, will not go forward...This bill written and introduced by Senator Jorgenson took the first step in the process in the State Affairs Committee where it passed unanimously. However, Chairman of the State affairs Committee Sen. Curt McKenzie has thrown the bill in his desk drawer and stated this bill is not going anywhere....so much for due process.

We need to call, e-mail, and fax the following members and DEMAND they force Mc Kenzie to remove bill No. S 1155 from his desk drawer and continue forward with the democratic process so this can become law, finish the peoples business and stop stalling. It is what the citizens in Idaho expect of our legislatures...

TAKE ACTION HERE!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150025.html

COLORADO

Bill SB09-170 is still alive in the Senate - this is the bill that would give in-state tuition to illegal aliens who can not even legally work in our country. It is important for you to call and email the Senators listed below. Tell them to kill this anti-American bill. It is not fair to give tuition breaks to those illegally in the United States when citizens in Colorado can not even afford to send their own children to college.
    WE NEED TO CALL, EMAIL AND FAX!!!

TAKE ACTION HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-146439.html

Congressman Shuler's office was VERY interested to hear about this!

This has nothing to do with the truck program nor is it indicative of Mexican drivers in general.

The kid fell asleep at the wheel. He was in a day cab rig on a 300 mile run. He was not drunk or under the influence as some have claimed

Because of his age, he would not have been allowed to run cross border in the first place.

Perhaps Dorgan and others should concentrate on the young, untrained drivers on our highways who cause hundreds of accidents daily with their inexperience.
    Are you sure you joined the right group?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Welcome, cc, but please realize that when that first report was posted, there were few details of the cause of the accident. Just like today's two plane crashes, one in Tokyo and one in Butte, Montana, with every news organization trying to find out what caused the crashes.
    True, no one should jump to conclusions without facts: the kid was or was not drunk. More details needed to be released, as apparently stories following your post indicate do indicate the driver was under some kind of impairment to his driving ability.
    Anyway, keep posting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexico:Drunk 18-Wheeler driver kills 12 Americans/Canadi

I had already mentioned that the spanish version stated he was under the influence.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic

-------->>> http://www.milenio.com/node/185027 spanish version states driver was drunk

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I wish I could find the article I had a couple of years ago, where they went to mexico and interviewed some mexican truckers there. The interview took place in a restaurant/bar and these mexican drivers had pitchers of beer they were drinking while they were on a break from their driving! They talked about "magic dust" that kept them awake...cocaine...and how they smoked pot at night so they could come down off their high and sleep by the time they stopped. All this while they drove 80,000 pounds of mass destruction. They have NO business on any road, let alone a road in our nation!!
    Plus Mexico never kept records or logs on these drivers. That's why it is said that they had clean records. Remember the Mexican and the dynamite in his truck. He blew up lots of Mexicans. Barely made OUR news!
    It's a 3rd world lawless country.
    That 12 years old is the age of consent infuriates me! That's why they have a couple of young school girls working the fields as one after another worker from the chicken factories comes has sex, goes back to work, NEXT!! The poor girls were dressed in heels, makeup and hair like the 70's, and they had black garbage bags to lay on.
    Yup, that's the type of slime we want to let in here? That's why all the babies and over population is there. Every kid should have a DNA test to determine that they are the grandchildren and not the children of these lowlifes. ...It's sickening and sad. I wish I could save all those children......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12