Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Mexico says U.S. group burning Mexican flag is unacceptable

Mexico says U.S. group burning Mexican flag is unacceptable
    April 11, 2006 11:55 AM EDT

http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4755663

MEXICO CITY A Mexican official is strongly criticizing a U-S anti-immigrant group for burning the Mexican flag outside a consulate in Tucson.

During a news conference, Mexican Foreign Relations Undersecretary Lourdes Aranda says quote: "We consider any provocation or vandalism of national symbols to be unacceptable."

About 12 people from the Tucson-based Border Guardians burned the flag Sunday on the sidewalk in front of the Mexican Consulate. They carried a sign that read, "Defending American Sovereignty."

Group members spoke out against proposed immigration laws and blamed the Mexican government for the number of undocumented migrants who enter the United States through Arizona.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Gee, what about them doing this to our flag, on our soil, while they are here illegally:

Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I don't think Mexicans walking all over U.S. flags when they are through using them for props is acceptable either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I don't think Mexicans walking all over U.S. flags when they are through using them for props is acceptable either.

I'll second that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

During a news conference, Mexican Foreign Relations Undersecretary Lourdes Aranda says quote: "We consider any provocation or vandalism of national symbols to be unacceptable."
    Really, well apparently your own citizens did not get that memo

That's one I haven't seen...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Isn't it funny? illegals can dish it out, but certainly cannot take it.
    Amazing...nothing gives better meaning to the phrase "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." better than the immigration problem.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Obviously their citizens don't give a hoot and my answer is to paint a Mexican flag on my butt and tell him to revere that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican

I'll second that.
    I'll third it!

The disconnect between what they "want" and reality, continues to amaze me
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama

That's one I haven't seen...
    "03/28 : Student protest

Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)"
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

It seems to me that Bush tries to appease Fox because of the fact that Mexico's govt speaks out everytime they see something happening in the US that they don't like. If no one was listening, Mexico wouldn't be saying anything. So why does Bush listen to Fox? Has he been threatened by Fox? Does Bush want Mexico's oil? What gives? Why are we continuing to hear this hogwash from Mexico?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast