Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What everyone fails to see is that when things don't go thier way...hollar discrimination. That will get you noticed...The real truth is, they send millions of dollars a week back to Mexico, Why wouldn't Foxx push to keep them here. Thier economy is booming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    "discriminates against Mexicans"

Why? Because they are the biggest nation to disrespect our laws, our people, our nation?

You couldn't write comedy as funny as the way the Mexican Officials behave if you tried.

WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA

You're going home Pals, so you might as well stop your baby crying and pack!!

I'm in GA, and I say God Bless Sen. Chip Rogers for his leadership in pushing this bill through the GA legislature. And a thanks to Gov. Perdue for doing the right thing and signing it.

To the Mexicans I say: kiss my a**. go home and solve your own damn problems.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by US4US
    Thank goodness! There's at least one Governor in this country that has some sense!

I hope other states will start to adopt similar legislation. God knows we desperately need it in North Carolina!
    Exactly US4US. Unfortunately, the governor of North Carolina is a slimy, gutless, filthy little worm at the head of a party of disgusting, money grubbing liberal degenerates that have looted and pilfered the state treasury along with the taxpayer's pockets and allowed illegal alien hordes to infest NC and drive it into the ground because the "cheap" illegal labor lobby in collusion with the government welfare industry bureaucracy have conspired to break immigration, labor, and tax law and stuff their dirty pockets with campaign cash and kickbacks while North Carolina plunges into the abyss and becomes a welfare magnet for illegal alien parasites and their extended litters.

North Carolina is already a well known and preferred destination for illegal parasite trash because they know the politicans here are filthy scumbags that will not enforce the laws and will look the other way when they commit crimes, freely roam city streets, or drive drunk undisturbed by officers of the law. If the makeup of the NC legislature is not overturned and soon, North Carolina will either buckle under the weight of illegal aliens and implode or explode in widespread civil unrest and street violence. However, if NC one-ups Georgia and imposes even more strict immigration enforcement and takes welfare and freebies away from illegal and ineligible aliens, then the state will cease to be a magnet for illegals and they will turn elsewhere. Hopefully every other state will one-up the other until illegal alien parasites either get the hell out of the US or stay home in their own countries.

The last time I contacted the governor's office and that of the Democrat legislature, their response was as it has always been: they are not aware of a "problem", they have no role in doing anything about the problem, or these illegals are entitled to whatever rights and benefits taxpaying citizens and legal immigrants are simply because "they are here" and can't be excluded which is a preposterous lie. What NC is dealing with is the same thing western and border states are dealing with, an entrenched pro-illegal alien political movement using deliberate misinterpretations of federal and state law, the state social welfare bureauracy, and racist race-based politics to push their repugnant and immoral agenda.

CaptainAmerica If they say they're not aware of a problem, take to the streets, get pictures flood with proof of a problem, and them ask them what they're going to do about it. Let them know that your not going away, and do it until they are sick of you. Show them pics and ask them how they can say there's not a problem when you've put it directly in thier faces!

I submitted a 'comprehensive' immigration proposal to the governor of Alabama, it was ignored. Though not from Georgia, I am VERY proud of y'alls governor and the state rep that took a stand for the citizens of the state. While the federal government is failing this country, too many state governments are failing their own citizens AND this country as well. I truly thought Governor Bob Riley was serious about fighting this illegal invasion, but unfortunately he's not.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie I don't know how thick your roots are in Alabama, but Georgia would welcome you if you want to move! I live in the heart of what was a ton of illegals, but I have noticed when I'm out and about, I have been seeing fewer and fewer. I think they may be going to other states, or thier just hiding out hoping the Federal Gov't. will grant them amnesty, but I haven't seen no where near what I did before. I'm thinking the ones I'm seeing are legals, because they're not scared. It's actually been great!!! I guess most of them are too uneducated to know the law doesn't go into effect until next year!

Anyway to all of you GREAT AMERICAN CTIZENS: MOVE TO GEORGIA! OUR GOVERNOR HAS AN A**!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    Mamie I don't know how thick your roots are in Alabama, but Georgia would welcome you if you want to move! I live in the heart of what was a ton of illegals, but I have noticed when I'm out and about, I have been seeing fewer and fewer. I think they may be going to other states, or thier just hiding out hoping the Federal Gov't. will grant them amnesty, but I haven't seen no where near what I did before. I'm thinking the ones I'm seeing are legals, because they're not scared. It's actually been great!!! I guess most of them are too uneducated to know the law doesn't go into effect until next year!

Anyway to all of you GREAT AMERICAN CTIZENS: MOVE TO GEORGIA! OUR GOVERNOR HAS AN A**!!!
    thanks for the invite but if all these illegals were like me, they'd never leave home!

You're probably seeing less illegals because they're moving to the surounding states. They might know it doesn't take affect til next year, but they're probably thinking if they leave now, they might have a choice on where to go.

I see where Birmingham was some of hub for illegal smuggling, but it would probably take a mass protests on the capitol for our governor to take a stand.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Recall them all

Dannah, oh they're aware of it alright, they can't possibly avoid it. North Carolina, thanks to these greedy, cowardly, prostitutes for the "cheap" illegal labor lobby is the # 1 destination for illegal alien parasites. Anyone with a set of eyes and one brain cell can see them literally everywhere.

I've spent hours on the phone with worthless legislative staff members and their paid liars, almost all Democrats, and have gotten nothing and nowhere, only lies, spin, accusations of "racism", and pure 100% BS. If this isn't bad enough, our two Republican Senators are in deep in bed with the illegal labor lobby and cheapskate scumbag lawbreaking business interests that they can't even make up a half-assed excuse as to why they have done nothing whatsover to stop this criminal tidal wave and give desperate NC taxpaying citizens under siege from hordes of illegal alien parasites relief. Now Elizabeth Dole and Richard Burr are actively hiding under their desks from the press and especially their furious constituents.

At this point, I am beyond wasting any more time talking to these worthless greedy, filthy, backstabbing traitors and only desire a much needed recall provision added to our Constitution that will allow honest, hard wotking, taxpaying, law abiding citizens to remove these dirty, corrupt, lawbreaking frauds prior to the ends of their terms before they destroy NC and the rest of the nation. I'd also like the ability to yank that GD SOB President out of office as well for working hand in hand with Mexico's corrupt thug and third world foreign governments in conspiring to break US immigration and labor laws while doing his damnedest to legalize criminal acts in addition to standing directly and deliberately in the way of immigration enforcement and legal employment practices.

On a state level and the national level, we have irretrievably corrupt and compromised thieves, liars, and crooks in positions of power trying their best to grab, stuff, and steal before the clock runs out no matter what it does to the rest of us. At the rate this is going, NC and America cannot survive until the next major election.

CaptainAmerica

looks like y'all really have a problem with the state -- they need to go. I'm so tired of hearing the word "racism" -- what has that got to do with it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123