Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Threatens to FLood U.S. Courts with Lawsuits

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2008/01/08/i ... e=009n1pol

Set against the fact that the “failedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, that's a little nauseating!!! I would say that is an act of war, but who am I to say?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nafta and open borders stuff gets jammed down our throats so far that we can't do anything. All according to the Globalists plans. But, once that is all said and done, Mexico pulls back from the agreements and voila, Mexico gets what it wanted and wins it's war against the United States.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

How can we sue Mexico for every American one of their illegal citizens kills? For every American who has lost their job or wages? If they can sue us, we need to sue back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am ready for a class action lawsuit... again ... are there any lawyers in the house

Banned

let them
    They will need a few trillion dollars to flood our courts... and then we could see Just what they are willing to do for thier people I say
    it would be cheaper to keep them criminals in mexico then try and win a law suit they could never win...

One thing Ive learned over the years is when people threaten to sue, they never do but when the say nothing, they sue

Actually, Mexico would need little money. All they have to do is persuade their many people here in America to sue and we, the taxpayers, will foot the bill for the lawsuits.

I suggest we close one Mexican Consulate for each lawsuit filed.

Mexico's actions are political subversion, in which a state supports or advises a political group in another country or directs propaganda at its population. They are a means of intimidation.

We need to follow Mexico's example and enact Mexico's law: "The State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

If they pull this crap it will again only work in our favor, just like the marches in the streets with the mexican flags. They will tick off more citizens and then our legislators will be inundated even beyond what they have experienced before. It will only help us in this war.
    We are winning this battle by battle and this response is the response of a desperate foe. We already have Arizona, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, Farmers Branch, Irving, various counties in Virginia in our win column. In 2008 we'll only add to it.
    All I can say to them is go ahead, make my day.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

let'em! as soon as the usa courts, lawyers figure the "law suits" are slowing down the money train they all ride, it'll fall apart! dont take a lawyer to see that in a crystal ball! our legal system may be crooked, but the folks that run it are greedy and great at keeping the furnace stoked with truckloads of cash. ever in court and see a judge get pissed cus a lawyer is wasting his time? DISMISSED WITH PREDJUDICE!! NEXT!

I suggest we close one Mexican Consulate for each lawsuit filed.

I SAY WE CLOSE ALL OF THE MEXICAN CONSULATES EVEN BEFORE THEY SUE. JUST CLOSE THEM. ANY LAWSUITS FOR ILLEGALS SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF COURT. ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SUE....THEY ARE NOT HERE LEGALLY. IF THEY WANT TO SUE SOMEONE, LET THEM SUE SOMEONE IN MEXICO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast