Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They've been using the COURTS and suing the State & Local governments for quite a while now!!

Problem is that most people aren't aware of it.......never gets press.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM! THEY'RE USING OUR COURT SYSTEM WHILE BREAKING THE LAW!!! And some esteemed judges are letting them get away with it. That's why they're screaming about their CIVIL RIGHTS....easy to take to court!!!

And........Mexico has been funding their LEGAL FEES.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't prove it but I get the feeling that Bushy Boy wears the cute feminine panties Vicente Fox gave him and that while cuddling Laura Jorge Bush dreams of the times with Vicente.

I promised not to write about what I want to do to Mexico's racist elite class that is my enemy so I'll just slip out the side door.................

Look at the current California lawsuit..

High School Students that can't speak English are now suing because they can't pass the exit exam. I think the Mexican government pays for their lawyers.
    The courts are now saying that they should get their diplomas, and to hell with those that bothered to learn.

It's obviously WAY out of control. The only people with no rights are the legal citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our men and women are fighting and dying overseas while this government allows criminals into the back door to destroy that which they are dying for.

DRWHO

WELCOME!!

Yes, that's how I personally feel also. Our kids are doing one hell of a job and this is what they get? Not if I have anything to say about it!

Glad you're with us

Well now that explains a lot. We now know what Bush and Fox talked about over the weekend.

We now know why the National Guard will be standing at the border saying "Welcome to the United States of America. Please enjoy your stay and enjoy all the free stuff you can get all courtesy of the taxpaying people."

Please...I am begging somebody to stop the insanity. Every day this gets more and more rediculous to the point of being almost laughable... if we were not about to lose our country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12