Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico threatens lawsuits over Guard!

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) -- Mexico warned Tuesday it would file lawsuits in U.S. courts if National Guard troops detain migrants on the border and some officials said they fear the crackdown will force illegal crossers into more perilous areas to avoid detection.

President Bush announced Monday that he will send 6,000 National Guard troops to the 2,000-mile (3,200-kilometer) U.S.-Mexico border, but said the troops will provide intelligence and surveillance support to U.S. Border Patrol agents and will not catch and detain illegal immigrants.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/05/16/
    mexico.immigration.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstorieshttp://<br /> <br /> -------------... /> <br /> T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Let them file their lawsuits. The more I think about the border being secure the more I realize what a nightmare that is going to be for Fox. If Mexico has people piled up at the border then the pressure is heading back their way. These people are finally going to put serious pressure on the Mexican government to provide means for better jobs & living standards in Mexico.

Let them file their lawsuits.
    Filing a lawsuit allows them to request a stay, preventing the deployment of the National Guard to be executed while the lawsuit proceeds.

Stays have been used quite effectively here in California to thwart the will of the people when they don't vote properly.

This whole situation has become a farce, with a third world cesspool dictating to the United States how it is to conduct its internal affairs.

And this is all happening with the total cooperation of the Bush Administration.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise to see the administration file a Friend of the Court brief in support of Mexico's position.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Explain to me how a foreign country can sue the USA in USA courts for enforcing USA laws

Explain to me how a foreign country (Mexico) can interfere in domestic issues of another nation (USA)

Maybe I am just too dumb to get it.

Mexican ACLU is after us too now, and American ACLU said it would help them with their lawsuit agains the United States.\

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=3556_0_1_0_M

Let them try to sue us, they will get nowhere. We have every right to enforce our laws, Mexico certainly does. Maybe we should sue them for pushing their poor and criminals to go to the US
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Explain to me how a foreign country can sue the USA in USA courts for enforcing USA laws

Explain to me how a foreign country (Mexico) can interfere in domestic issues of another nation (USA)

Maybe I am just too dumb to get it.
    Its in a treaty under Intl Law, which gives any foriegner the right to sue the US or any country or group within the US. Its also goes the other way and people of the US can sue foriegn gov.

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin