Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico to use biochip to control illegal immigration

Mexico to use biochip to control illegal immigration

Mexico City, Dec 28 - Mexico’s National Migration Institute (INM) has said it will introduce electronic registration for foreigners entering the country through the southern border to curb illegal immigration.

In a communique, the INM Thursday said Biochip implants would be used to control the entry of workers and visitors from Belize and Guatemala from March 2008, Spanish news agency EFE reported Friday.

The implant will replace the currently used local pass, which can be easily modified.

The biochip ID will allow total electronic registration of entries and departures, officials said.

The INM said a migration form for local visitors will be issued to residents of regions near the border with Guatemala, while the migration form for border workers will benefit workers in the area bordering Belize and Guatemala.

In 2006, Mexico nabbed 200,000 people trying to enter illegally through the southern border, according to INM figures.
    http://in.news.yahoo.com/071228/43/6oy6m.html
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=4324
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my God! These people never stop amazing me.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wait til we try and use it here. They'll scream bloody murder and racism.

Still ... I say we open a medical center in Guatemala for the express purpose of removing said chips. Give the OTM's a fighting chance at a better life in Mexico. It's the humane thing to do.

Facism in its pre-advanced stages.

Mexico’s National Migration Institute (INM)

Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    Just wait til we try and use it here. They'll scream bloody murder and racism.

Still ... I say we open a medical center in Guatemala for the express purpose of removing said chips. Give the OTM's a fighting chance at a better life in Mexico. It's the humane thing to do.

Yeah I agree.

Seriously though Bio chips should be outlawed there is no place in a free world for this scarey kind of potential total control.

A friend of mine told me a well known co. may put the chips in the items they sell so they can drive down the street to know who is buying their products and what they are buying,I was not happy and they have gone silent on info to their employees about the plan so my friend does not know if they scuttled the idea or if they are doing it on the QT.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

"electronic registration for foreigners entering the country through the southern border to curb illegal immigration."

Mexico brings hypocrisy up to a whole new level.

In a communique, the INM Thursday said Biochip implants would be used to control the entry of workers and visitors from Belize and Guatemala from March 2008, Spanish news agency EFE reported Friday.
    Have dumb question---biochip implants in people or in a card?

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin