Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's future.

Added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article1229.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So this is how Mexico teaches law & order? And it's supposed to help people "learn to respect?"
    Ya....and to think they still don't know the meaning of respect and AMNESTY is going to turn them into good, honest, hardworking, moral people? I can't help but beleive they are laughing their butts off at our governments stupidity. Walk right in, drop some babies, march in the street and the fools just hand it over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If that kind of brutality is ever unleashed in this country I shudder to think what would happen. We are seeing more and more violent crimes committed by illegal aliens in this country everyday. This kind of crime is the norm in their country. Their government is so corrupt that they cannot even begin to address it nevermind eliminate it. This is what they are bringing into our country and if we do not stop it, our country will be the same as Mexico.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If this kind of brutality comes to our soil, I shudder also. Some citizens of this counry are going to have to find backbones they never thought that had. I will do what ever it takes, and I mean whatever it takes to protect me and mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    If that kind of brutality is ever unleashed in this country I shudder to think what would happen. We are seeing more and more violent crimes committed by illegal aliens in this country everyday. This kind of crime is the norm in their country. Their government is so corrupt that they cannot even begin to address it nevermind eliminate it. This is what they are bringing into our country and if we do not stop it, our country will be the same as Mexico.

The Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine:

"It is not true that the United States feels any land hunger... as regards the other nations of the Western Hemisphere save such as are for their welfare. All that this country desires is to see the neighboring countries stable, orderly, and prosperous. Any country whose people conduct themselves well can count upon our hearty friendship. If a nation shows that it knows how to act with reasonable efficiency and decency in social and political matters, if it keeps order and pays its obligations, it need fear no interference from the United States. Chronic wrongdoing, or an impotence which results in a general loosening of the ties of civilized society [however], may in America, as elsewhere, ultimately require intervention by some civilized nation, and in the Western Hemisphere the adherence of the United States to the Monroe Doctrine may force the United States, however reluctantly, in flagrant cases of such wrongdoing or impotence, to the exercise of an international police power...."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

PAT

THANK YOU!! A wonderful reminder for us. I'm going to copy it and put it into my next round of faxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12