Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Mexico wants Bush-Fox meeting on border violence

http://www.mexidata.info/id578.html

August 19, 2005

Mexico wants Bush-Fox meeting on border violence

By Juan Manuel Anguiano

El Economista

Mexico’s Foreign Ministry has made contact with the U.S. government, in order to define details for a possible meeting between Presidents Vicente Fox and George W. Bush, so the two can discuss the problem of insecurity and violence along the border.

In principle the meeting will be next month, in a border city that will be determined once President Bush completes his vacation on September 1.

The Under-secretariat of Foreign Affairs for North America, headed by Gerónimo Gutiérrez, will be in charge of all details of the meeting, during which other bilateral relationship problems will also be discussed.

Sources in the Office of the President said that as of yet no meeting between the two presidents has been scheduled, however they left the possibility open for the bilateral event to take place once the U.S. president resumes his activities early next month.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure they want Bush to meet them he's THEIR president not ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Under-secretariat of Foreign Affairs for North America
    Isnt he part of the WTO?

Nope immigration and trade have nothing to do with eachother.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Since when in the hell does our president need to confer with another country on these kinds of subjects or issues.

Let me ask you something, george, what'samatter, afraid to stand up for the people who voted for ya? Can you stand up to anybody, george? Not to mention the oil elites in this country, because they are such dear friends of your parents, and we wouldn't want to make mommie and daddy mad, would we, you poor little child!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is Fox's solution.

Fox says: hey G. W here is how we will fix the problem. We will do away with the border. Then nobody can say we have a border problem.

G. W says: Hey that is great ideal. I will work on it as soon as I leave Crawford. But that might be a while I still have 6 months vacation this year.

G.W. says: I bet my buddies Kennedy and McCain, will love this. It is right where they want to takes us anyway.

Fox says: What name are we going to give our country. Should we go ahead and leave it as NAFTA
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

BUSH, Mexico's best president 2001-present