Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    April wrote:

Thanks goodness they got him on a traffice violation and sent him back before he was the cause of a major accident, as so many illegals are.
    With the changes the Obama administration is making, such arrests (minor traffic violations) are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Illegals that don't commit a felony will get a free pass (de facto amnesty).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    April wrote:

Thanks goodness they got him on a traffice violation and sent him back before he was the cause of a major accident, as so many illegals are.
    With the changes the Obama administration is making, such arrests (minor traffic violations) are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Illegals that don't commit a felony will get a free pass (de facto amnesty).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April, could you please pass me a tissue? I’m sobbing all over my keyboard.

When I read stories like this, I’m always reminded of the following saying:
    • If you can’t do the time, then don’t do the crime.
    Apparently illegal aliens are not familiar with it.

"I had no money for a lawyer, and I knew I was going to lose," Oropeza said. "My family, what are they going to do if I'm in jail?"
    It happens all of the time in this country when people get busted for crimes. Deal with it like real Americans have.

Oropeza weeps at the thought. "The one thing I am proud of is that my son was born in the United States," he says. "And one day, he can return and nobody can say anything. I am so sad, but this is my consolation."
    Yea, he knows the system well. Drop an Anchor Baby, combine that with Chain Migration, and he thinks he’ll be set in the years to come. It is my sincere hope that he is wrong.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

April, could you please pass me a tissue? I’m sobbing all over my keyboard.

When I read stories like this, I’m always reminded of the following saying:
    • If you can’t do the time, then don’t do the crime.
    Apparently illegal aliens are not familiar with it.

"I had no money for a lawyer, and I knew I was going to lose," Oropeza said. "My family, what are they going to do if I'm in jail?"
    It happens all of the time in this country when people get busted for crimes. Deal with it like real Americans have.

Oropeza weeps at the thought. "The one thing I am proud of is that my son was born in the United States," he says. "And one day, he can return and nobody can say anything. I am so sad, but this is my consolation."
    Yea, he knows the system well. Drop an Anchor Baby, combine that with Chain Migration, and he thinks he’ll be set in the years to come. It is my sincere hope that he is wrong.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

The sob stories are not cutting it any more, the cost and transformation of our country is making Americans cold and dispondent, especially with millions of Americans out of work!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The sob stories are not cutting it any more, the cost and transformation of our country is making Americans cold and dispondent, especially with millions of Americans out of work!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Agreed. Our own sob stories are so many now that they will all just have to take a number at the back of the line.

working4change
    Agreed. Our own sob stories are so many now that they will all just have to take a number at the back of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    and they think the line to a visa or green card is long, thats nothing compared to the line forming in the sympathy line in the U.S.!

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    and they think the line to a visa or green card is long, thats nothing compared to the line forming in the sympathy line in the U.S.!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast