Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    From what I've been reading, our dollar is falling, and trade with China is so unbalanced, plus they lend us money for the war....China practically owns us.....if the dollar falls much more, they are predicting America will fall.....so who will fall first, Mexico or us?
    No, this depends on the pegging of the dollar against the yuan. China and the US are so dependent on each other now that a collapse of either will be disastrous to both. I'm a bit rusty on this... where is CG?

Wish I had better news folks, the decline is getting worse. Soon they may be coming here for food instead of work...

The nation relies on petroleum revenue to fund more than one-third of public spending
    Output at the aging Cantarell field was down more than 17% through the first 11 months of 2006.
    http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...&track=tothtml

Do keep in mind that this is supposed to happen. FORCE Americans to 'accept' losing their Sovereignty in the name of economy.

mexico can't get the oil out of the ground without the SPP/NAU - American tech. That's a good deal of what this is all about. If memory serves me, China is in the mix behind the scenes as well.

American companies have already gone into agreements with mexico for oil in anticipation of the NAU. Everything is being set up as we speak.

Enter the NASCO SUPERHIGHWAY.
    {China/Australia/USA/Canada/Mexico/France-there are a few others I believe}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My take on this is that oil production shortfalls will be used by our government and Mexico's as an excuse to perpetrate a long list of back room deals.

Mexico will drill in other locations (off shore maybe) and eventually get their production back but by that time huge American dollars will have been 'invested' for the poor people in Mexico and the rich will get richer in both countries and the poor will come here more than ever.

Maybe it's just my suspicious brain but, fool me once maybe, but not once more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Our politicians will be the first to get rid of illegals if the Mexican oil industy collapses. I think the oil is one of the major reasons why they are allowing the invasion.
    Please explain how that works. What do illegal immigrants have to do with oil and how does it affect us one way or another?

Thank you for showing up Crocket, I was hopeing you would expain it because I am really confused!! I was just going to say everyone quick LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Our politicians will be the first to get rid of illegals if the Mexican oil industy collapses. I think the oil is one of the major reasons why they are allowing the invasion.
    Please explain how that works. What do illegal immigrants have to do with oil and how does it affect us one way or another?
    Well, one third of the revenues of the Mexican government is from that oil that is falling in production and we know that the Mexican government subsidizes food for the starving masses down there... you see where this is going?....

To make matters worse we are diverting our corn to make ethanol which is driving up the price of corn.

See this...
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16837817/

I thought we talked about this before CG.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thank you for showing up Crocket, I was hopeing you would expain it because I am really confused!! I was just going to say everyone quick LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!
    The only door that needs to be locked is our southern border. And quick!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, one third of the revenues of the Mexican government is from that oil that is falling in production and we know that the Mexican government subsidizes food for the starving masses down there... you see where this is going?....

To make matters worse we are diverting our corn to make ethanol which is driving up the price of corn.

See this...
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16837817/

I thought we talked about this before CG.
    Yeah, but I still don't understand the comment made by Cindy. What would this have to do with our "allowing the invasion"? How on Earth could precipitating an economic crisis in a neighboring country and then taking in their unskilled and lawless masses benefit the US or the President?

Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The only door that needs to be locked is our southern border. And quick!

Good Point!!!Daculling
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast