Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Michelle Malkin weighs in

This may be realized.

http://michellemalkin.com/

Massive meat-packing raids
    By Michelle Malkin · December 12, 2006 02:15 PM
    The good news:

Federal agents raided six Swift & Co. processing plants in six states on Tuesday in search of illegal immigrants who stole the identities of lawful U.S. residents and used their Social Security numbers to get jobs at the beef and pork company.
    Agents from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency executed search warrants at Swift's processing facilities in Greeley, Colo.; Grand Island, Neb.; Cactus, Texas; Hyrum, Utah; Marshalltown, Iowa; and Worthington, Minn.

ICE officials didn't give the total number of people arrested but said workers were being apprehended on administrative immigration violations and in some cases, existing criminal arrest warrants. The warrants allow federal agents to arrest anyone at the plant who is in the United States illegally.

The bad news:

No charges have been filed against the company.
    And if there are employer sanctions, they'll be bargained down to nothing.

What won't make news:

1) It'll be just a matter of days before all of the illegal aliens caught are released. And then disappear.

2) The congressional representatives in each of these states--on both sides of the political aisle--will lobby behind the scenes to get any charges dropped.

Finally, I've noted the Bush administration's penchant for politically-timed immigration raids before. These raids may be a prelude to the coming bipartisan amnesty.

I think they should place sactions against the company because I'm hearing that they allerted their illegal employees to the raid.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now we are even hearing that employers are giving out social security numbers to these people! This is not illegal? What a bummer! Seems like if that can be proved to be the case you could charge the employers with stealing identity's
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Finally, I've noted the Bush administration's penchant for politically-timed immigration raids before. These raids may be a prelude to the coming bipartisan amnesty.
    I think we have all noticed that and I think she is absolutely right.

I had not heard about employers issuing Social Security numbers but my bet is it is absolutely legal and one of those treacherous "and other purposes" we see tagged on so many bills. IT is logical. The Rothchilds aka owners of this nation (they think) want every dime they can lay their greedy evil hands on. Which is why they want the borders open to increase the tax dollars coming their way. REPEAL the Federal Reserve Act! (along with every other treasonous Act passed since 1913) PULL THE PLUG ON THEIR MOTIVATION
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

With all of this corruption in the US without strict penalties, I am considering not paying my taxes anymore. Everybody is doing it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    With all of this corruption in the US without strict penalties, I am considering not paying my taxes anymore. Everybody is doing it...
    Most of the legitimate taxes you are paying are taken out before you ever get a chance to decide whether you'll pay or not. If you're talking about the so-called "employment" or "income" taxes, those aren't taxes in the first place, and I have a list of federal court decisions as long as you arm that say so. They are your remittance on the federal bankruptcy if you have compromised your citizenship status and become a federal franchise/ dependent.

Crocket, I love that you are so literal about everything. It helps to make up for all of the things that I say, that aren't. I was pretty much just pouting and stomping my foot.

First time poster...

Hi,
    I wonder if this country has been scammed again.
    They alerted the processing plant before the raid.
    So, now how many "illegals" will there really be?
    So, now those of us fighting illegals immigration will
    look like total idiots.[/b]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Crocket, I love that you are so literal about everything. It helps to make up for all of the things that I say, that aren't. I was pretty much just pouting and stomping my foot.
    Why stop there? The bastards don't care if you pout and stomp your foot. They get pretty scared when people start talking about cutting off the cash flow.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Why stop there? The bastards don't care if you pout and stomp your foot. They get pretty scared when people start talking about cutting off the cash flow.
    Agreed. After writing for the past couple of years and feeling a little frustrated and defeated, I need a little time to blow off some steam (like I am doing now), so I can regroup and give it my all. I need a little humor once in a while to lighten the load.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast