Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Michigan Deputies pull over illegals in Dwight Township

Dwight Township deputies pull over illegal immigrants
    By Justin L. Engel
    The Saginaw News
    January 06, 2010

Huron County sheriff’s deputies for the second time in 30 days discovered illegal immigrants inside county lines.

Officials say two male Mexican natives inside a Chevy Trailblazer sideswiped a second vehicle in Dwight Township, on Stoddard near Hellems, at about 5 a.m. Tuesday. When deputies arrived and processed their ID cards, no records were found in the Michigan Law Enforcement Information Network.

Authorities say they contacted the U.S. Border Patrol, who authorized the deputies to arrest the men because they were illegal immigrants. Later, Border Patrol officers took the men into federal custody.

No one was injured in the crash, sheriff’s officials say.

On Dec. 7, deputies discovered an illegal immigrant driving a vehicle in Port Hope. He also was turned over to Border Patrol agents, officials say.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... _pull.html

Man! I wish that was all that was required in Johnston Co., NC. Just pull 'em over and instant deportation... in my wildest dreams!

I wish they did that in Florida. The only ones I know who do is Florida Highway Patrol. Other agencies only notify ICE when a person overstayed a visa and gets caught driving. When the person is run there is a message to notify ICE as their driver's license expires on the same day their visa does. In fact they even have temporary in red on their driver's license which let's police know they are on a visa. Illegals get caught driving in Immokalee all the time and often they are wanted in another county after they got caught and took off once released.
    Many are also DUI, show fake ID, or have illegal drugs in the vehicle.
    http://www.colliersheriff.org/Index.aspx?page=1987
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moved From General to NEWS